ADVERTISEMENT

Logan-Magnolia

Feb 26, 2008
Has anyone seen this girls "team" run at state? It's just Alex Gochenour and Karen Hutson running Open relays and they are pretty darn good. From what I saw, Gochenour and Hutson were 1-2 for the 100, 100 Hurdles Prelims, 400M Hurdles as well as Gochenour the fastest 200 and Hutson won the long jump. I think it's just insane thinking that just these 2 girls could rack up 72 points I think.

You are right, unless something unexpected happens, they should pick up the Class 2A state title with 74 points.

It's possible on either the 100 the 100 hurdles that another girl in the finals might catch Hudson for 2nd place, but overall it's going to be a great finish for those two.

wow that was a heck of a team race for 2a girls, if hudson had pulled off the win in the 4x4 they would have tied Logan, crazy that it takes 70 points to win a title, used to be you could score 40 and have a shot lol. Think its because they allow runners to run 4 events for the change in scoring, it obviously makes sense to run studs in only opens because of that, thats for sure.
This post was edited on 5/21 4:44 PM by Duddley Do Right

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT