ADVERTISEMENT

Live look of us still waiting to see all those charges

alphatiger08

Varsity
Jun 17, 2009
That were going to be brought against Trump as soon as he left office...
tenor.gif

anyone have a running total of the cost of these baseless investigations that have turned up nothing? You would think the conservative in Gator would have him appalled by all the wasteful spending...

That were going to be brought against Trump as soon as he left office...
tenor.gif

anyone have a running total of the cost of these baseless investigations that have turned up nothing? You would think the conservative in Gator would have him appalled by all the wasteful spending...
Seriously??? After 10 days? There are literally dozens. Too many to list. Maybe you can Google them . That would be easier .

Civil or criminal? ... that will help. I’ll definitely help you out. ... and if don’t like them , you can take it up with the court of jurisdiction.. maybe be like the Proud Boys or QAnon freaks ... charter buses and go up and show your support.

Seriously??? After 10 days? There are literally dozens. Too many to list. Maybe you can Google them . That would be easier .

Civil or criminal? ... that will help. I’ll definitely help you out. ... and if don’t like them , you can take it up with the court of jurisdiction.. maybe be like the Proud Boys or QAnon freaks ... charter buses and go up and show your support.

You said he would likely be taken into custody when his plane landed. Are we to assume it hasn't landed?

You said he would likely be taken into custody when his plane landed. Are we to assume it hasn't landed?
Since that predication , DOJ got distracted with proTrump extremists attempting to assassinate VP and Congress members. I approve.

The indictment for “individual 1” will proceed as soon as Garland is confirmed as AG.

Since that predication , DOJ got distracted with proTrump extremists attempting to assassinate VP and Congress members. I approve.

The indictment for “individual 1” will proceed as soon as Garland is confirmed as AG.

If 'individual 1' is ever convicted, I will personally walk down to my neighborhood pool, strip naked, put on a bammer football helmet and do a triple gainer (in the pike position) off the high dive into the pool. I will also make sure you know the date and time so you can judge the dive pool side.

Last edited:

"Prediction" you Walker County redneck...

They would have been leaked by now. And what is your rolling definition of "as soon as"?

If 'individual 1' is ever convicted, I will personally walk down to my neighborhood pool, strip naked, put on a bammer football helmet and do a triple gainer (in the pike position) off the high dive into the pool. I will also make sure you know the date and time so you can judge the dive pool side.
Thats gonna hurt like hell. Those bammer helmets leave a mark.

• Haha
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

You rip Trump for his giant ego...but you're incapable of simply typing, "I was wrong."

I'm beginning to understand why you hated Trump so much. You were afraid his ego might eclipse your own.

You rip Trump for his giant ego...but you're incapable of simply typing, "I was wrong."

I'm beginning to understand why you hated Trump so much. You were afraid his ego might eclipse your own.
Ok.. I was wrong about the time frame . There!

Now.. were you wrong about the Trumpsky landslide? Trumpsky militia violence? Trumpsky “Big Lie” conspiracy theories vs GA GOP losing the Senate? I predicated it exactly.

Ok.. I was wrong about the time frame . There!

Now.. were you wrong about the Trumpsky landslide? Trumpsky militia violence? Trumpsky “Big Lie” conspiracy theories vs GA GOP losing the Senate? I predicated it exactly.

Was I wrong about any of those things? LOL...no, I absolutely was not. 🤣

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You thought Biden would win!?? LOLOL
You thought that GOO would win GA senate? LOLOLOL

You just moved the goalposts...so, situation normal. You went from claiming I predicted a Trump landslide to Biden won....in case you're confused.

And I had zero clue who was running for Senate in Georgia so...how in the blue fvck would I have predicted anything?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT