ADVERTISEMENT

LB vs Hinton

I picked L-B in a close one, I think they have a little more talent, but Hinton's coaching and experience make this a great ball game.

I think Hinton will win although I don't think it will make much difference because I think they will meet up again in the playoffs when it will make a difference.

Red18010 So your saying one of them is upsetting West Lyon in the playoffs? Otherwise there is no way they can meet being the #2 and #3 seeds??

It's highly unlikely these two meet again this year.

Talent wise Lawton has the edge. Coaching wise Hinton has the edge.

Should be a good one.

I thought 1st and 4th seed from a district were on the same side of the bracket and 2nd and 3rd were on the other side. If this were the case assuming they beat there district 2 opponets they would meet in the 2nd round. Maybe I was mistaken.

District 1 we'll call a & District 2 we will call b

1a vs 4b
2b vs 3a

1b vs 4a
2a vs 3b

My Mistake. I still think Hinton will win though. I have seen both teams play and I think Hinton has the better team.

The head coach for LB is doing what he has done in the past. He is putting all his eggs in one carton and feeding the ball to the Ashley kid way to much. He has two senior horses he could utilize in Tompson and Sappingfield. Maybe he is saving them for the games that count, Lets Hope!!! LB has the talent, but will it be used to its full potential???

I don't disagree on the seniors need to be his work horse. I think he looks at Antres kid as his big play kid which he is if he can get open. The problem is if he gets hit he goes down because he does not hit the hole. The Thompson kid seems to grind it out and sees to see a hole and goes to it which is what Sappingfield does also. The problem that lawton Bronson has is the line does not block when they are called to do so.

Just to add Coach Moseman is a good coach has just has tunnel vision at this point. He needs to find a way to fix his offense because the defense seems to be doing a good job to win.

Moseman is a good head coach. A offensive coordinator he is not!! Keep the ball carries even between all three boys. Don't sell himself on one big play. Grind out 5 to 6 yards a carry and be happy with that. LB always seems to be looking for that one big play. Always have.

I agree with the offensive line play also. If they could get it together and figure out how to block, LB could be deadly Friday night

Outsider perspective on LBs offense.

To me Lawton has some talent. They have a decent athlete at QB, Speedy athlete in Ashley, Big fullback in Sappingfield, and a go to back in Thompson. From what I have seen Thompson is their best player and needs more touches.

But, one thing I noticed is their play calling is very predictable.

Shotgun with Ashley at back will be a read option or direct snap to fullback. If Ashley is in their two slot set will be Ashley used to counter across or QB keeper. It may have just been the game I saw but very predictable.

Regardless, If Lawton shows up to play they have the athletes to play with anyone, if they don't show up they are average.

Predictable is something that has been problem all year. I agree that lawton Bronson is a tuff tem to beat when they play as a team. When they Hinton they will need to find a way to pass .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT