ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Bolden. Dawg.

Thank GOD ya’ll got him and his ex-con straight outta Compton dad…. You might wind up regretting this one.
So Auburn didn’t want him then?

If he’s an issue, Kirby will pack his shit for him like he did with Smoke.

#1 class for Kang Kirby. I’m still baffled
By some of the portal moves, however.

Hate it for Bolden. He doesn't want to be at georgia. His dream school was FSU and Auburn was his second choice.

Georgia made an offer his parents couldn't refuse once Dylan Raiola's NIL money was freed up. I wouldn't be surprised to see him transfer in a year.

He told CZE late this morning he was coming to AU…So Auburn didn’t want him then?

So Auburn didn’t want him then?

We wanted him, but his dad was a straight up thug from the start. He was shopping him between UGA, Auburn, and FSU… Like he’s some kind of freaking meal ticket. Word was his heart was at Auburn, but he couldn’t go against his dad…

Sad situation. He had no excitement at the signing ceremony and kept his head down. I think he wanted to be at FSU or Auburn. He has no desire to be at georgia other than his parents making him take the extra money. The transfer portal is written all over him for another payday in a year.

He told CZE late this morning he was coming to AU…So Auburn didn’t want him then?

We wanted him, but his dad was a straight up thug from the start. He was shopping him between UGA, Auburn, and FSU… Like he’s some kind of freaking meal ticket. Word was his heart was at Auburn, but he couldn’t go against his dad…
Sounds kinda like sCam’s dad, doesn’t it?

Reminds me of another guy. What was his name? Newton, I think it was.
Well… Cam’s dad was a pastor, and ran a church… KJ‘s dad Is an ex-con who needs to go to church.
which is worse? Think about it.

But they both pimped their kids for a paycheck
It sucks for the players that this happens more often than not. Using your kids for your own financial gain is disgusting. I remember when my first was born, and my insurance agent asked me if I wanted to take a life insurance policy out on him. I told him to go fvck himself and moved my insurance.

It sucks for the players that this happens more often than not. Using your kids for your own financial gain is disgusting. I remember when my first was born, and my insurance agent asked me if I wanted to take a life insurance policy out on him. I told him to go fvck himself and moved my insurance.
Sounds like HE wanted to financially gain.

Reactions: dhetiger
The kid made his mind up 3 weeks ago and told King Kirby. Sounds like Rev Freeze is a bit confused about the situation
Freeze isn't confused. Did he get played? Obviously. But Bolden told the staff he was signing with Auburn.

I heard he wanted to come to Bama but the only thing we would offer is hard work and accountability.

Also heard he had the clap after leaving Lee County so...

I heard he wanted to come to Bama but the only thing we would offer is hard work and accountability.

Also heard he had the clap after leaving Lee County so...
Gosh, your hearing sucks. Lee County was clapping when he left. Bama's offer was help with accounting and that he'd hardly have to work in class. Also, shooting out of a sunroof is legal.

Right, he was over the moon with georgia and their one SEC Championship in the last six years.

Their paycut was too much to pass up for his dream school in FSU and his second choice Auburn.
LOL. Some things never change. Let’s just gloss over consecutive Natty’s. Glad you’re back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT