ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder to the ones on the board that voted for disgusting Joe Biden

10mm illegals not enough for you to vote republican? I (for one) don't believe you voted republican at all... 2016 was DJT vs. Shrillary... you telling me she looked better to you (as a republican) then vs. Trump? You were OK with her 33K email hard drive destroyed? Sure thing bub...

I know BS when I see it... or smell it.

no_bullshit.jpg

Trump didn't build a wall

Trump told Republicans to kill the border bill

This is how I know you are a barista at a coffee shop and a liberal arts major that displays your degree from Phoenix Online in your studio apartment that you share with 3 other “men” that still wear masks and paint all day and do nothing but bitch about your rent while chiefing Pall Mall cigarettes and watching CNN.

You obviously have no clue what was in the 'border bill'... which is not surprising for a liberal. It paid for nothing except MORE admin types to 'process' more illegals faster. Even your fellow democrap said:

Senator Alex Padilla, a Democrat of California, said in a statement that the proposal would cause "more chaos at the border, not less.

All it proposed to do was to hire enough administrative / Border Agents to keep the border open as in 24/7. Try reading something besides a bumper sticker next time, mmmmk?

Last edited:
Reactions: dustinator
It looks like Nurse got a new handle.
Ain’t me! I’m too proud of my adoption of The Felons fake name for all his NDAs to cover up fvckin strippers while his stripper illegal alien wife was pregnant.

Glorrrry Hallelujah. The Evangelicals are surely proud of this man. Maybe he has immunity from the Ten Commandments too.

Ain’t me! I’m too proud of my adoption of The Felons fake name for all his NDAs to cover up fvckin strippers while his stripper illegal alien wife was pregnant.

Glorrrry Hallelujah. The Evangelicals are surely proud of this man. Maybe he has immunity from the Ten Commandments too.
^^^good stuff^^^

Instead you voted for the guy who married his kids babysitter after fcking her while his wife was dying of cancer.

Your moral high ground is a myth, goofball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT