More Decisive
More Ignorant
Less Humble
Bad Listener
Less Believer
White Solidarity

all traits of a white person...

X8jYbSz.gif

this sh@t will not go away until somebody files suit and calls this what it is... RACISM.

Last edited:
Rather fascinating if you think about it, we elected (no thanks to me) an African-American president TWICE and race relations are far worse now than they were before.

Reactions: billywayneluck
I'm English, Irish and German...we can find no other ethnicity. I'm super racist AF apparently.

Also, I don't tan.

I am a descendant of Scotland. My highland ancestors were forced from their land, their homes burned and they were massacred or sold into slavery by England. My ancestor got tried of slavery and persecution so he hopped a boat to America.

Genocide in Modern Times: The (on-going) Scottish Highland Clearances – News from Nowhere

“In the last 270 years, more than a quarter million indigenous people were forced off their ancestral lands, burned out of their homes, sold into slavery, and forcibly assimilated into a foreign culture. But these were not Native Americans, or black Africans, or Jews; these were the white residents of the Scottish Highlands. Their crime: Occupying land that others coveted."

England owes me retribution.... Yall think I should go ask the queen for some cash?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT