ADVERTISEMENT

It was just a matter of time before that Nike money

Nike money is already flowing in Oregon. They just out NILed University of TX for Moore, the top WR and #3 or 4 player in the country and a Tx HS player and got his commitment. They are in on about 5-6 other 5* players as #1 or #2. They are getting about everyone they go after hard.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Nike money is already flowing in Oregon. They just out NILed University of TX for Moore, the top WR and #3 or 4 player in the country and a Tx HS player and got his commitment. They are in on about 5-6 other 5* players as #1 or #2. They are getting about everyone they go after hard.
Gee, so glad they bolted to the B1G. They throw out stacks of cash and we in Hawkeye-land offer 20% off coupons at Porkys BBQ and signed Caitlin Clark jerseys…. any wonder we suck

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
I think it’s already started on the basketball side. I know @IrishPokerDog will disagree, but I think that mobster Calipari is going to be good as hell at arky.
He’ll get talent without a doubt, because he’ll get a great NIL war chest….. but had you seen UKs class rankings with him at UK??! Have you seen how UK has early outed of the NCAA tourney for half a decade? Coach can’t call coach worth crap anymore - glad he’s Arky’s problem

It is all that "tradition" 🙄💰💵

I think it’s already started on the basketball side. I know @IrishPokerDog will disagree, but I think that mobster Calipari is going to be good as hell at arky.
I don’t know… recruiting was never an issue for him at Kentucky, how much more talent do you think he’s going to be able to lure in at Arkansas even with unlimited money?

I don’t know… recruiting was never an issue for him at Kentucky, how much more talent do you think he’s going to be able to lure in at Arkansas even with unlimited money?
I think if he replicates what he did at Kentucky there, he will be able to decide when he leaves without nearly the amount of pressure.

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT