ADVERTISEMENT

It seems as if gaytor owes Trump an apology…

We shall all wait on a proper apology before coming down too hard on gaytor because he believed in a cheap fake…
FOX??? Lolololol Same group of folks that swore voting machines were rigged. Derek’s Kraken et al . I’m still LOLO ING after the BILLION $ verdict that I told you would result .

I saw the newscast- so I know what he said. Denial is just proof of cult brainwashing.

FOX??? Lolololol Same group of folks that swore voting machines were rigged. Derek’s Kraken et al . I’m still LOLO ING after the BILLION $ verdict that I told you would result .

I saw the newscast- so I know what he said. Denial is just proof of cult brainwashing.

You’ve denied and lied about the truth since it happened.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Lmao. You clearly have no idea what he said, Mr. Schumer. Derek's post makes you look retarded....again.

f39188af-0d30-4e29-a175-34349eff6533_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT