ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a 4 loss lounge available?

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Not to twist the knife in my SPAPI brethren. I guess Hugh can use his burner phone and get them some comfort until they have to descend to the five loss lounge next week.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Auburn had injuries. Is that how the Excuse Lounge works?
Serious question - what do you think about the many Auburn fans that are turning on the Right Reverend just halfway into the season? Some of the same names I see are folks who wanted Freeze B A D last year.

Serious question - what do you think about the many Auburn fans that are turning on the Right Reverend just halfway into the season? Some of the same names I see are folks who wanted Freeze B A D last year.
Honestly, I have no opinion. The frustration around the program is so deep rooted. I'm actually glad to see people pissed at Hugh. It tells me people still care. Hell, I'm mad at him. In spite of Sunbelt level talent across the board, the product on the field isn't even reflecting that. That said, Hugh can recruit and getting talent in the fold will solve at least some of the problems. Patience is a virtue, but when you've had to watch Auburn’s Administration, AD, and power brokers fist fvck your program into mediocrity, frustration is bound to happen.

Reactions: Konigstiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT