ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Dome cashing in on all the private schools in this Friday's finals?

ghost80

Varsity
Feb 24, 2009
It appears even the Dome must feel there are entirely too many Private schools in this year's finals but instead of gripping about it they have decided to cash in.

Apparently this Friday for lunch (to coincide with the all Catholic 1A final) and dinner (to coincide with this years all Catholic 4A final) the Dome's concession stands have decided to make a menu change and substitute the fish sandwich for the hot dog.

Now there is someone who has a nose for a buck!

That's a pretty bad comparison. I eat fish sandwiches non-stop and I am not even Catholic.

The UNI-Dome should be selling those regardless of the opponent.

Pribs, Catholics can eat meat on Fridays but the official position of the church is still that they prefer that they don't.

Historically it is interesting how the church has flipped back and forth on this issue along with other rules. As they see declines in member$hip certain rules tend to be relaxed or at the minimum a blind eye is turned and condemnation ceases. The official church position is often more influenced by money and politics then it is by actual faith.

At least St Eds is open about it. They literally wear their love for the color green.

maybe if it was lent..but I think the dome is sticking with the over priced hot dogs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT