ADVERTISEMENT

Is it True that Trumpsky personally ordered the release of the new Taliban President?

I read the article. I didn't see anything in it that said that Trump personally ordered anything.

Are you actually losing your marbles?

I read the article. I didn't see anything in it that said that Trump personally ordered anything.

Are you actually losing your marbles?
Notice he isn’t bitching about the taliban leaders that his second hero Obama released for that hippy loser Bergdahl.

Literally current leaders of the taliban that dumbass loser Obama released from Guantanamo in 2014. Libs are dogshit.

Republicans are, rightly, embarrassed…

Yes...Joe is blameless. This is on Trump. 🙄

It’s pretty widely known that libs hate America, so why don’t you take your pansy ass over to Afghanistan and set up shop there? Here’s some free advice- you won’t fit in because they don’t like gays.

And even though you are stupid and angry as fûck, I gave you way too much credit by assuming you knew the difference in a peaceful Islam and a terrorist organization, you racist pile of shit.

So at first you compare conservatives with the Taliban, and then you come with this trash?

You're sort of all over the map. Your new nickname is chocolate cheese.
It’s quite consistent. It’s showing how Conservatives are more Taliban-like than they want to admit. These are right wingers glorifying the Taliban as somehow superior to American liberalism, which is what the Taliban hate. MAGAts are dangerously similar, and we see why every day…

It’s showing how Conservatives are more Taliban-like than they want to admit.

Look man, you've just got to stop. It's as ridiculous as me saying that liberals are all twinks looking to legalize child molestation.

It's sensational, sets off the opposition...but it's not based on reality.

If you'd like to start being taken seriously on this board, or anywhere really, you've got to behave more seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT