ADVERTISEMENT

IPD- just saw where Calipari and Stoops are in a lover’s quarrel

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
I think Stoops has a right to be somewhat offended, but it’s no secret that historically Kentucky is a basketball school.

I’m just glad bammer has always shared a national prominence as the second best team in the prestigious SEC.

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I think Stoops has a right to be somewhat offended, but it’s no secret that historically Kentucky is a basketball school.

I’m just glad bammer has always shared a national prominence as the second best team in the prestigious SEC.

Calipari is damaged goods, and on a short leash. Stoops is far more respected right now; at least amongst the boosters and alumni….. sidewalk fans are always gonna be basketball first

but most of the Uk fans I see are a lot higher on football and Stoops….. than Cal. If he left after this year, it wouldn’t bother me. SDS had an article about Cal being replaceable and Stoops being irreplaceable. Spot on

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Calipari is damaged goods, and on a short leash. Stoops is far more respected right now; at least amongst the boosters and alumni….. sidewalk fans are always gonna be basketball first

but most of the Uk fans I see are a lot higher on football and Stoops….. than Cal. If he left after this year, it wouldn’t bother me. SDS had an article about Cal being replaceable and Stoops being irreplaceable. Spot on
Wow. Who would have ever thought that could happen?

Reactions: alphatiger08

So Auburn and UK are trading places?

Interesting...

What is Cal’s buyout? Isn’t is over $50 mil?

What is Cal’s buyout? Isn’t is over $50 mil?
No idea, it’s pretty insane. I know that how it’s written, I don’t think there’s any way to get rid of Cal until 2025, nor should they try. He’s a good marketer, has decent assistants again, and gets great players....maybe he might pull a rabbit out of the hat....

but for him to try and make a power play for facilities he Doesn’t need, by denigrating the football team, .... just because he needs an excuse to paper over his rancid coaching The last 2 years..... well he’s completely misread the room about how the admin and boosters feel

He’s also a known mobster and could have someone whacked at any given moment.

giphy.gif

A lover‘s quarrel is a misnomer. Never ever been any love here. This is a knock down street brawl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT