ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting info on HIPPA Re Roe vWade

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
One of my friends is a well known OBGYN at the largest practice in the state at St Vincent’s.

General consensus in that community is that natural miscarriages can now enable criminal investigations under many state laws.

If you have a young wife gf daughter or grand-daughter. This where extremism in the current political environment will lead.

Regardless of your position on the issue, Routine GYN medical care is about to get more complicated.

Last edited:
Do you support the overturning of Roe v. Wade?
Yes. With the rape , underage, incest exception.

Has any woman/ relative in your life ever had a spontaneous miscarriage? Or even a D&C I think that number is about 80%

You clearly don’t get the point of the article.

Has any woman/ relative in your life ever had a spontaneous miscarriage? Or even a D&C I think that number is about 80%

On the same page here. But there’s still gray area specific to rape. Women can just claim they were raped these days and it’s considered a rape. But I don’t have all the answers.

Reactions: alphatiger08

I didn't bother reading it, I was curious your views on Roe.

Abortion is way down my list of concerns politically, even though I'm against it. Roe was always a poor ruling, even RBG agreed to this way back before everything was 100% political for her, regardless of the constitution.

It's been precedent for 50 years, so I expect there to be some things that fall through the cracks like the article you linked. I'd like to see legislators fix that issue in the next session at the state level.

Wouldn't be surprised if big dick Ron DeSantis pushes for some legislation soon that does that. He's been ahead of virtually everything the last couple years.

Love the disgusting pig women on Twitter that are threatening to “close their legs” to really show all those men out there who’s boss.

Bitch nobody wants to fck you anyway with your fat ass guts and green hair.
You did some big time whaling in your time… I’ll bet your nickname was Ahab

I don't like the Fed regulating for or against abortion. It's none of their fvcking business.

I personally think it's murder but I'm not necessarily for making it illegal. Many immoral things are legal.

Having said all of that, elect me dictator and I would allow it for rape, incest, health of the mother and probably for underage pregnancy within reason.

I don't like the Fed regulating for or against abortion. It's none of their fvcking business.

I personally think it's murder but I'm not necessarily for making it illegal. Many immoral things are legal.

Having said all of that, elect me dictator and I would allow it for rape, incest, health of the mother and probably for underage pregnancy within reason.
I've struggled with my thoughts on this issue for years, but I have to agree here. Personally and morally I find abortion abhorrent. At the same time, there are always exceptions. There is also the concept of limited government, where you and your doctor make decisions vs. some bureaucrat in the statehouse/capitol. If "my body my choice" applies to Covid vax, it should apply to this as well. I do think late term abortions should not be allowed unless there is a health risk to the mother. At some point we have to draw a line where the mother can't just choose to terminate without there being a health risk. From a religious perspective, its between that person and God. Leave the politicians out of it - they fvck up enough already.

From a religious perspective, its between that person and God. Leave the politicians out of it - they fvck up enough already

God is just. Right, wrong or indifferent, He will prevail and that judgement is His. With murder, robbery, ect, that verdict is clear and easier for mankind to discern. Abortion is a much more complex issue and I'm all for letting God sort them out.

Late term abortion is another issue entirely outside of extreme circumstances like the mothers health for example.

Reactions: billywayneluck
God is just. Right, wrong or indifferent, He will prevail and that judgement is His. With murder, robbery, ect, that verdict is clear and easier for mankind to discern. Abortion is a much more complex issue and I'm all for letting God sort them out.

Late term abortion is another issue entirely outside of extreme circumstances like the mothers health for example.
Exactly.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Also - I am NOT in favor of restrictions on birth control. You mitigate much of the abortion debate if people have access to and use BC. If your religion prohibits using it - well that's your option. The gubbermint should, again, find other things to go fvck up.

Also - I am NOT in favor of restrictions on birth control. You mitigate much of the abortion debate if people have access to and use BC. If your religion prohibits using it - well that's your option. The gubbermint should, again, find other things to go fvck up.
The Pope and Shariah law disagrees. Whacking off is a sin because it could prevent conception. Monte Python had it right.

Yea well I'm all for green energy as well with the exception of an admin not having a clue how to get there and driving the country into the shitter as they blame everyone but themselves. I'm also 100% on board for a cure for cancer and Sleepy working that ass off to get us there.

Speaking of government fvcking up.... in California, the governor wants to make the state an 'abortion sanctuary' and also in California, it is murder in the 1st X2 if you kill a mother and her unborn child. Does that make any sense? ...but you know California just classified bees as fish so there ya go. Geniuses out west.

One of my friends is a well known OBGYN at the largest practice in the state at St Vincent’s.

General consensus in that community is that natural miscarriages can now enable criminal investigations under many state laws.

If you have a young wife gf daughter or grand-daughter. This where extremism in the current political environment will lead.

Regardless of your position on the issue, Routine GYN medical care is about to get more complicated.

Are there any states that ban abortion? I think most of the argument is in the hos far in the pregna before it’s done. Anyone you can always go to another state.

Are there any states that ban abortion? I think most of the argument is in the hos far in the pregna before it’s done. Anyone you can always go to another state.
My understanding is that 16 states had no exception trigger laws waiting. 26 have severe restrictions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT