ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation up to highest rate in 13 years

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Up 5.4% over last year in September. You can expect this to keep rising by year end.

Oh, sorry, almost forgot to mention my source… Washington Post, which other than Cosmo and CNN is a lib paradise for journalism. 😂

Well, look on the bright side, all the seasoned citizens are getting their largest COLA to social security payments in 40 years……..too bad it’s all eaten up by Bidenflation!

OP is not very bright. Inflation is the ripple effect many months down the road from fiscal policy and other economic factors. This was projected based on the fiscal policy of the Trump years (don’t confuse that with me solely attributing . This 2021-2028 projections are from the end of 2020…

projected-inflation-rate-in-the-united-states.jpg

OP is not very bright. Inflation is the ripple effect many months down the road from fiscal policy and other economic factors. This was projected based on the fiscal policy of the Trump years (don’t confuse that with me solely attributing . This 2021-2028 projections are from the end of 2020…

^^^^so stupid he actually believes $3.5 trillion bill is free

Ummm...what exactly do you think that your graph shows? Hint...it's not what you think it shows.

You can keep blaming the last guy for all our problems, just like you losers did for the first 4 or 5 years of the Obama administration, but the Biden administration is in fact making things worse daily. Blame Trump until you are blue in the face...this admin is fvcking the dog here.

Please tell me you show this graph to people. Please. 😂

Ahh yes trickle down Trump. It is always about Trump. The "MAGAits" as you call them rarely mention Trump, but you bring him up daily. He lives deep in your head.

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Ahh yes trickle down Trump. It is always about Trump. The "MAGAits" as you call them rarely mention Trump, but you bring him up daily. He lives deep in your head.
As evidenced by his Trump pride flag, Trump has done an absolute number on his poor, fragile psyche. It is incredible.

Ummm...what exactly do you think that your graph shows? Hint...it's not what you think it shows.

You can keep blaming the last guy for all our problems, just like you losers did for the first 4 or 5 years of the Obama administration, but the Biden administration is in fact making things worse daily. Blame Trump until you are blue in the face...this admin is fvcking the dog here.

Please tell me you show this graph to people. Please. 😂
I’m not blaming Trump. That’s the point. Again, you MAGAts are not very bright people.

From Stupid Peenace’s own website….😂

April 4.2
May 5.0
June 5.4
July. 5.4
August 5.3

what changed around Feb/March?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT