ADVERTISEMENT

I'll just leave this right here

Not really. It’s there so why want for it?
I’m just laughing at the pride ribbons y’all are wearing now. It would be one thing if you said, “aw shux…..we lost to a better team” and moved along. Instead you want to justify the loss based on some convoluted comparison to Auburn. 🤣🤣🤣

A'ight...so WTF is a pride ribbon? Like a gay pride ribbon? Peenace isn't a Bammer dumbass.

Good heavens, the reality is, Vandy (as improved as they may be) will likely lose between 5-6 of their remaining 7 games (and that includes Auburn 😉)Whereas the Tide (even as 💩y as they were yesterday), might very well recover and find themselves in the PO’s (especially with the new format).

Good heavens, the reality is, Vandy (as improved as they may be) will likely lose between 5-6 of their remaining 7 games (and that includes Auburn 😉)Whereas the Tide (even as 💩y as they were yesterday), might very well recover and find themselves in the PO’s (especially with the new format).
I can’t speak for vandy but this year we are about a 3 loss team this year unless I see something different.

@BamaFan1137 called it weeks ago. I wasn’t sure about the record but agreed with him. Now I think we’re are 9-3 reg season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT