ADVERTISEMENT

If I’m being honest

Unless we magically develop an intermediate passing game, we lose this game. Milroe is phenomenal running the ball on broken plays and he throws a good deep ball but his inability to hit receivers in stride within 5 to 10 yards of the LOS will cost us vs a good defense. UGA has a good D.

Also, his broken internal clock, when the OL has done all it can for him, is a recipe for disaster vs a D like UGA's.

Can we win this game? Absolutely. Will we win this game? The odds are against us...UGA is a more complete team imo.

Trees down all over Athens. Power outages. These kids can’t possibly focus on a game at this time. I wish we would just forfeit rather than getting embarrassed and exposed on national television

you-need-shut-up.gif

Unless we magically develop an intermediate passing game, we lose this game. Milroe is phenomenal running the ball on broken plays and he throws a good deep ball but his inability to hit receivers in stride within 5 to 10 yards of the LOS will cost us vs a good defense. UGA has a good D.

Also, his broken internal clock, when the OL has done all it can for him, is a recipe for disaster vs a D like UGA's.

Can we win this game? Absolutely. Will we win this game? The odds are against us...UGA is a more complete team imo.
Problem is we have nobody on defense that can run Milroe down. Doesn’t matter anyway because he will have all day to throw the ball. Our D line is decimated by injuries and we can’t move the ball offensively. Bama 31- 13

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Worst phucking example of smack talk evah!!

Get the sand out of all y’all’s vag’s, and quit trying to reverse jinx each other and the reverse psychology crap - and let your alls balls drop! Does anyone want and believe their gonna win?

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137

Get the sand out of all y’all’s vag’s, and quit trying to reverse jinx each other and the reverse psychology crap - and let your alls balls drop! Does anyone want and believe their gonna win?
Sigh. Here we were having fun and then you posted this. Some people just want to watch the world burn. 😢

I just hope our team grows from the experience.

Dude, it’s futile. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY goes into Tuscaloosa and comes out with a win.

So they got to spend more time in their regular environment?

How much more of an advantage does UGA need?
If the regular environment for a 300lb lineman is cramped in to a bus seat for an hour and a half ride to an airport, then yes.
These guys are going to be so stiff and stricken with muscle spasms that it is going to look like they are running in oatmeal Saturday evening.

If the regular environment for a 300lb lineman is cramped in to a bus seat for an hour and a half ride to an airport, then yes.
These guys are going to be so stiff and stricken with muscle spasms that it is going to look like they are running in oatmeal Saturday evening.

So they're going to be pissed off? I read you loud and clear.

So they're going to be pissed off? I read you loud and clear.
Pissed off that they have to go over there and get embarrassed in prime time. Would have been better to just forfeit and take the 1-0 loss rather take an azz beating. Even Vegas knows. Dawgs opened at -2.5 now Bama is -1.

Pissed off that they have to go over there and get embarrassed in prime time. Would have been better to just forfeit and take the 1-0 loss rather take an azz beating. Even Vegas knows. Dawgs opened at -2.5 now Bama is -1.
All the indicators point towards the Tide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT