ADVERTISEMENT

Idiotic change to postseason basketball seeding

Well we have learned that the Cedar Rapids All Stars were better than the Iowa City All Stars on Friday. At least one of the All Star teams emerged victorious. I do have a question for you there terms, have you linked any stories about any of the OE kids who have been mentioned in articles? I am fairly certain there have been some and I don't recall reading those linked by you.

Sure, I'll get on that. Let me just link to you examples over and over and over and over and over, and you can just keep asking for more evidence. And then we can just keep doing that throughout the fall until basketball season starts.

Sure, I'll get on that. Let me just link to you examples over and over and over and over and over, and you can just keep asking for more evidence. And then we can just keep doing that throughout the fall until basketball season starts.

I have missed where you have linked articles about OE kids, did I miss those? You are pretty quick to link private school transfer information, I thank you for that, always good to keep up on how the recruiting is going.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT