ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve cracked the case and found out who

Sadly that’s prob not far from the truth.

The other option is what @Pops Masterson has described:; a pale, thin dude that works at Starbucks and wears those Jamaican colored toboggans trying to look “multicultural” to appease their woke overlords.

Reactions: dhetiger
Sadly that’s prob not far from the truth.

The other option is what @Pops Masterson has described:; a pale, thin dude that works at Starbucks and wears those Jamaican colored toboggans trying to look “multicultural” to appease their woke overlords.
He’s the quintessential liberal male, a try-hard loser that smokes cigarettes with a limp wrist and thinks Starbucks has good coffee.

He’s the quintessential liberal male, a try-hard loser that smokes cigarettes with a limp wrist and thinks Starbucks has good coffee.
10779967.jpeg

Wish I knew how to get in touch with the driver. I’d send them a coexist bumper sticker
Just sent my dad a Harris/Walz yard sign and a “thank you for your donation” letter.

Just to paint the picture for you, he is 72 and doesn’t miss church on Sundays and gets irritated at the choir because they don’t sing traditional hymns.

Just sent my dad a Harris/Walz yard sign and a “thank you for your donation” letter.

Just to paint the picture for you, he is 72 and doesn’t miss church on Sundays and gets irritated at the choir because they don’t sing traditional hymns.
My dad is 84. My sons and I get a kick out of him and his “old fashioned” way of thinking.
My youngest went to the very last Tech game dad will ever go to.
He plays golf three times a week and just got back from a fly fishing trip with his buddies, so he’s physically fit enough to go to Grant Field to watch his Alma Mater and get the chilli dawgs and onion rangs he loves so much. That’s not it at all.
He “WILL NEVER GO BACK” because he couldn’t get a paper ticket from a scalper. “WHAT?!! YOU EXPECT ME TO PAY YOU CASH AND GET TICKETS ON MY PHONE?!!??”
I could write a short story about it and never convey how hilarious that was according to my son’s version.
He keeps us crying with laughter!
I need to send him a Harris sign with the same message and be there when it’s delivered to video his reaction and - most importantly - him scrambling to check his credit cards!🤣

You need to be there when he receives it.

And video it. 🤣
My dad is 84. My sons and I get a kick out of him and his “old fashioned” way of thinking.
He plays golf three times a week and just got back from a fly fishing trip with his buddies, so he’s physically fit enough to go to Grant Field to watch his Alma Mater and get the chilli dawgs and onion rangs he loves so much. That’s not it at all.
He “WILL NEVER GO BACK” because he couldn’t get a paper ticket from a scalper. “WHAT?!! YOU EXPECT ME TO PAY YOU CASH AND GET TICKETS ON MY PHONE?!!??”
I could write a short story about it and never convey how hilarious that was according to my son’s version.
I need to send him a Harris sign with the same message and be there when it’s delivered to video his reaction and - most importantly - him scrambling to check his credit cards!🤣
My dad never dropped the F bomb. But if he were still alive and I sent him a Harris sign - he probably would.

He couldn’t stand commie libs. Even more than me which is saying a lot.

Technology is a big frustration over here too. Crowds, traffic, can’t park at his fraternity house anymore, the rap music during the game, cost of concessions…

Also has developed this really irrational hatred for fats, so that probably eliminates Dad from ever going to any SEC game again.

Technology is a big frustration over here too. Crowds, traffic, can’t park at his fraternity house anymore, the rap music during the game, cost of concessions…

Also has developed this really irrational hatred for fats, so that probably eliminates Dad from ever going to any SEC game again.
Your mention of fats made me think of two things that made me laugh.

1) Imagining @Menace Sockeyes romantic partner. You know they/them is a fat.
2) A couple years ago I was coming down from one of the mountains in North Georgia - I believe it was Preacher's Rock on Big Cedar Mtn, right on the AT. Anyway, coming down we saw this big fat wearing Lululemon and showing full camel toe. That sow was huffing and puffing to get up there too. We saw way more of her snatch than we ever wanted.

While funny in a way, both are the kind of sights where you want to wash your retinas out with bleach.

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT