ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve come up with some questions that should be asked of the turnip at his presser

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Of course, this is assuming his questions aren’t already hand picked by his puppetmasters:

1. You’ve called the filibuster a Jim Crow relic. Was your party using this tool of racism when it mounted hundreds of filibusters during the last administration?

2. Republicans and shitbag Democrats support clarifying and amending the Electoral Count Act instead of the partisan “voting rights” bill only supported by shitbag dims. Loser Schumer called the bipartisan effort “offensive.” Do you oppose it?

3. Draw a clock.

And finally:

X + 2 = 3.
Define x.

Of course, this is assuming his questions aren’t already hand picked by his puppetmasters:

1. You’ve called the filibuster a Jim Crow relic. Was your party using this tool of racism when it mounted hundreds of filibusters during the last administration?

2. Republicans and shitbag Democrats support clarifying and amending the Electoral Count Act instead of the partisan “voting rights” bill only supported by shitbag dims. Loser Schumer called the bipartisan effort “offensive.” Do you oppose it?

3. Draw a clock.

And finally:

X + 2 = 3.
Define x.

3. Draw a clock.

And finally:

X + 2 = 3.
Define x.
I would add “what date did the Colonials open Valley forge airfield?” and does he favor “disinfectant and very powerful lights” for COVID treatment. “Does a number on it “
I’d bet he gets both of those right. I know one who didn’t.

I would add “what date did the Colonials open Valley forge airfield?” and does he favor “disinfectant and very powerful lights” for COVID treatment. “Does a number on it “
You are more obsessed with Trump than any Trump “cultist” and it’s becoming a little disturbing.

This thread is about the disaster that you voted for, holding his first press conference in ages, and the questions that apply to him and his utter failure of a presidency.

You voted for a man that visited the Vatican while claiming to be a practicing Catholic, and while visiting His Excellency promptly shit his pants. Then he doubled down by demonstrating his “long fart” technique to the Royal Family in England.

Far less amusing would be his “negotiation” with the Taliban and Putin. God knows what price we will all end up paying for those conversations.

You voted for a man that visited the Vatican while claiming to be a practicing Catholic, and while visiting His Excellency promptly shit his pants.
All true. However, the most troubling is his unapologetic and all in public support of abortion…….while “claiming to be a practicing Catholic”.

All true. However, the most troubling is his unapologetic and all in public support of abortion…….while “claiming to be a practicing Catholic”.
He is not a Catholic.. He only pretends to be. He should have been excommunicated years ago....

Reactions: Reasoned

3. Draw a clock.

And finally:

X + 2 = 3.
Define x.
Who is going to translate this "press conference" for us?

• Haha
Nurse are you trolling or do you seriously believe retardo joe has the cognitive ability to hang with the GOAT prez, Trump?

Nurse are you trolling or do you seriously believe retardo joe has the cognitive ability to hang with the GOAT prez, Trump?
He did it 3 times in reality and was easily more coherent. .. and pulled a lot of undecided voters. .. not sure how you missed it. Every time before any debate the Trumpanzees laughed and said he would be incoherent… because that’s the Cult talking. It’s ingrained - like ignoring Trumpsky corrupt acts… nope didn’t really happen!

• Wow
He did it 3 times in reality and was easily more coherent. .. and pulled a lot of undecided voters. .. not sure how you missed it. Every time before any debate the Trumpanzees laughed and said he would be incoherent… because that’s the Cult talking. It’s ingrained - like ignoring Trumpsky corrupt acts… nope didn’t really happen!
smh poor gator

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT