ADVERTISEMENT

How bout them Hawks!

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
51-14….should have saved a few points for next week, when the #4 Nittany Lions come to town.
usa-today-8205550.0.jpg

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Was in Iowa City today, that place is going to be a zoo come Saturday, #3 Iowa hosts #4 Penn St. Now you Bama fans (of which I’m one also but hey, I live here in heaven 😉) are used to being #1 or at least in top 5, this is quite the excitement around here.

images

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Was in Iowa City today, that place is going to be a zoo come Saturday, #3 Iowa hosts #4 Penn St. Now you Bama fans (of which I’m one also but hey, I live here in heaven 😉) are used to being #1 or at least in top 5, this is quite the excitement round here.

images
Iowa came a 2 pt favorite...I think Iowa kicks Pedo U's arse... Go Hawks!!!!

Was in Iowa City today, that place is going to be a zoo come Saturday, #3 Iowa hosts #4 Penn St. Now you Bama fans (of which I’m one also but hey, I live here in heaven 😉) are used to being #1 or at least in top 5, this is quite the excitement around here.

images
I wish we'd have not jumped them. I'd rather we have the psychological "disrespect" angle to play. I also don't like how easy Maryland turned out to be. The atmosphere at Kinnick will be intense. No doubt, the winner will stamp their legitimacy on their lofty ranking, and any future loss on the schedule would be a huge letdown. Luckily, the trend under Ferentz is that of getting stronger in October, so let's hope that continues. We also learned last week that we can turn Petras loose for more 8-12 yard routes (rather than all those "safe" 2-4 yard routes that plagued us vs Colorado State), then use that to open up the running game. Really love what Bruce and Johnson bring to this receiving corps, and our ability to hit the deep ball.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT