ADVERTISEMENT

Hot damn he is good on his feet!

I suppose he's basing that off the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine that requires two doses?

JNJ is one and done but seems to have a lower efficacy.

Maybe, but his numbers would require 2 million doses per American. That's a lot of shots.

I suppose he's basing that off the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine that requires two doses?

JNJ is one and done but seems to have a lower efficacy.
If I was in charge I would focus on the J’NJ as the solution to ending the Covid threat. While it only has a 66% efficacy compared to the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines 95%, it will reduce the effects of the Covid 19 to a point where none of the 34% who caught the disease were hospitalized.

The Johnson Vaccine can be stored with the normal refrigeration for storing vaccine meaning every pharmacy, clinic, hospital and many doctor’s offices coukd handle it. Because of this you could go to mass inoculations at community centers, schools etc. Drive by roll up your sleeve and get a shot and be done.

I predict the efficacy would increase because the vaccine would let you get to herd immunity because transmission would be sharply reduced.

I would give Priority 1 the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and the rest the Johnson shot. The 66% is better than the flu vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT