ADVERTISEMENT

Hey LSU….

Since you and I share a similar love for most things outside of football, I’m sure you’ll agree with me that Stetsen Benoit is a doosher.
He is indeed. Surrounded by future NFL stars = easy success. But he won’t amount to nuthin in the league or life after thUGA.

Oh! And when you need a foot for 1st down ……DONT GO OUT OF THE FREAKING SHOTGUN!!!

Oh hell no, he’s one rung above an Iowa QB
I’m not as learn’t on Iowa QBs as I am Iowa rasslin but if what you’re trying to say is Benoit - though a true pussÿ in every aspect of his life - is not as bad as your qb, I’ll take your word for it. Hard to believe but I’m sure you know what you’re talking about.

He is indeed. Surrounded by future NFL stars = easy success. But he won’t amount to nuthin in the league or life after thUGA.
Fortunately for him, he has made enough NIL money in the last year and a half that he doesn’t have to even worry about the NFL or a job. Plus he is old enough to retire in a few years

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
I’m not as learn’t on Iowa QBs as I am Iowa rasslin but if what you’re trying to say is Benoit - though a true pussÿ in every aspect of his life - is not as bad as your qb, I’ll take your word for it. Hard to believe but I’m sure you know what you’re talking about.
Well let’s just put it this way, we were 123/131 in FBS passing offense. Even our QB2 entered the portal (and who in the hell wants an Iowa backup quarterback!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT