ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Fonzie, the country needs to borrow your

When will we finally acknowledge these poor souls have mental illness.

This alphabet soup gender thing is starting to hit home. Some of my friends are getting kids old enough to have to deal with this. One abruptly moved to rural NC because suburban ATL was "getting too conservative for their queer daughter." Didn't make much sense to me, but it's not my child or family. Others are having to engage in conversations with their kids who don't understand all this multi-gender nonsense. They are confused AF.

This alphabet soup gender thing is starting to hit home. Some of my friends are getting kids old enough to have to deal with this. One abruptly moved to rural NC because suburban ATL was "getting too conservative for their queer daughter." Didn't make much sense to me, but it's not my child or family. Others are having to engage in conversations with their kids who don't understand all this multi-gender nonsense. They are confused AF.
Moving to rural NC to escape conservative thought? Interesting. That sounds like someone moving to San Francisco to escape liberalism or Honk moving into a weed dispensary to escape temptation.

Moving to rural NC to escape conservative thought? Interesting. That sounds like someone moving to San Francisco to escape liberalism or Honk moving into a weed dispensary to escape temptation.
It totally baffled me, but it is what it is.

water skis. We've officially jumped the shark.

Serious question- no BS. I truly don’t keep up with the gender issue because its horseshit and will never affect my life in any way. (You identify to be an AU fan which actually offends me more ;)
I read here where the libs proclaim dozens of genders. I follow the science and know only two and that is a genetic fundamental..
What are the others?? …

Second… the Title IX case was adjudicated before SCOTUS and struck down by a 6-3 GOP SCOTUS - name those judges who voted on the ruling…

The floor is yours.

Serious question- no BS. I truly don’t keep up with the gender issue because its horseshit and will never affect my life in any way. (You identify to be an AU fan which actually offends me more ;)
I read here where the libs proclaim dozens of genders. I follow the science and know only two and that is a genetic fundamental..
What are the others?? …

Second… the Title IX case was adjudicated before SCOTUS and struck down by a 6-3 GOP SCOTUS - name those judges who voted on the ruling…

The floor is yours.
Here you go, all 68 and counting

Reactions: dhetiger
What are the others?? …

The floor is yours.
I don't know the other genders seeing how my thoughts are the same as yours....2 genders. Whether you think it'll affect your life, you don't actually know that. I literally posted a link where someone says that people can change genders when they want and some shit about being a "Minotaur". Care to guess if she's a liberal?

As far as SCOTUS, we've discussed this before and I said I don't agree with every decision judges make. Title IX came about when the consensus was that there are 2 genders. Perhaps liberals are trying to redefine who should benefit from it.

Reactions: Reasoned
Serious question- no BS. I truly don’t keep up with the gender issue because its horseshit and will never affect my life in any way.

Your kids are grown, lucky you. What about grandkids?

Even in Alabama there's weird shit happening in schools over this crap. My son was told by a teacher last year that about 20% of the population are LGBTQ+a hundred other letters. 20%? Fvck off, that's horse shit.

Stating that it just won't affect you directly is a pretty narrow and selfish view.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT