ADVERTISEMENT

Heelan, Denison, Carroll?

Sep 23, 2006
Does anyone know anything about these teams? Records and game scores, any insight on players would be nice....

Denison.... Play boot ball, they dont really have any meaning for what they do. they play fast restarts.. which can leed to some fast breaks and quick counters. They've got a lot of big guys.. with little skill. No much of a soccer team.

and is that carroll kemper?

i think Carroll and Carroll Kuemper are 2 different teams, or so i've heard. Im wondering about the Carroll listed solely as Carroll in the 1A Substate group 1... If that is Carroll Kuemper then im not worried about information or anything...

Carroll Kuemper is a private catholic school. Carroll is a public school. Mr. Haluska from the hawkeyes played hoops there and ran track.

well Carrol is an alright team but they lost to Nodaway Valley in OT 3
-2 in the beggining of the season really exciting game a game winning volley shot to win the game

kherren8989 Posted on 5/11/2007
Re: Heelan, Denison, Carroll?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denison.... Play boot ball, they dont really have any meaning for what they do. they play fast restarts.. which can leed to some fast breaks and quick counters. They've got a lot of big guys.. with little skill. No much of a soccer team.

I could not help but laugh at your post. Denison has one of the richest traditions in soccer in WI. They have they have made it to state 4+ times atleast. Their so called "bootball" has done them pretty godo enough id say considering out of these three teams im pretty sure they are the only on going to state. They beat Carroll 5-1 or os i believe and beat Heelan and substate. "Not much of a soccer team".....I beg to differ. Granted theyre small guys are talented id say the big guys do have skill too. Hope you enjoy your summer while the team that you said isnt much of a soccer team and not skilled big guys and no offense is playing at State in Des Moines.

Side note....I do not play soccer for them but have followed them this year and felt they were bashed/called out for not being a good team unfairly so i defended a team im proud to be a fan of. Hope everyone has a joyous summer!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT