ADVERTISEMENT

Have a Twitter account?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
I don’t…..and NEVER EVER will…..neither should you.
These wankers allow a terrorist organization….but not a US president….astonishingly disgraceful.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
These wankers allow a terrorist organization….but not a US president….astonishingly disgraceful.
Not surprised. People on this board voted for this horseshit… and they defend it.

“Overly violent?”

What does someone have to do to cross that line? Does anyone know? What violent activities will be tolerated because they aren’t “overly” violent?

Meanwhile domestic libs are inventing all kinds of new ways someone can be “violent” with words and beliefs. Smh

Reactions: Reasoned
“Overly violent?”

What does someone have to do to cross that line? Does anyone know? What violent activities will be tolerated because they aren’t “overly” violent?

Meanwhile domestic libs are inventing all kinds of new ways someone can be “violent” with words and beliefs. Smh
Raping teenage girls and cutting off people’s limbs and heads on live tv just doesn’t cut it anymore.

I have an account that I only use to reply/ridicule leftist politicians like the squad. If they read just one of my replies, it would be worth it to me. And then I’ll probably be banned.

They speak a different language so you cannot understand the mean words as they mutilate and rape their victims. That's entirely different...and more acceptable apparently.

Sure lop heads, steal under $900, burn an pillage... it is all just a peaceful protest

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT