ADVERTISEMENT

Gwinnett

aw4au14

Freshman
Feb 29, 2008
Please take care of Ohio State. See you in Los Angeles. A potential UGA vs Michigan matchup will hopefully be more even this go around now that Michigan has J.J. McCarthy at QB. I'd still take georgia to win but Michigan can keep it closer than the Orange Bowl. Michigan's star RB Blake Corum is going to be out for the semifinals. He might be back for the championship if Michigan makes it but he'll likely be limited.

Please take care of Ohio State. See you in Los Angeles. A potential UGA vs Michigan matchup will hopefully be more even this go around now that Michigan has J.J. McCarthy at QB. I'd still take georgia to win but Michigan can keep it closer than the Orange Bowl. Michigan's star RB Blake Corum is going to be out for the semifinals. He might be back for the championship if Michigan makes it but he'll likely be limited.
Corum is out for the season with knee surgery. And TCU will beat Michigan.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I forgot about your dual citizenship with the Meatchikin folks. It’s still Georgia so I’m always puckered, but think tOSU won’t be able to match the physicality. Looking forward to a rematch as I see the maize and blue boys are already talking about revenge.

TCU = Notre Dame and Cincinnati. They got in for variety and Bammer phobia.

unhappy-little-girl-crying-GN4NE9.jpg

I forgot about your dual citizenship with the Meatchikin folks. It’s still Georgia so I’m always puckered, but think tOSU won’t be able to match the physicality. Looking forward to a rematch as I see the maize and blue boys are already talking about revenge.
I wouldn’t underestimate OSU

It would not surprise me at all if Michigan won this matchup. thUGA is prone to choke away any big game where they are a run away favorite.

So go ahead and say it…..Michigan will beat Georgia for the natty

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT