ADVERTISEMENT

Good news for you SEC…

schools who wrote the book on check cutting to student athletes. Perhaps the NCAA will reinstate lost titles etc.. 😏
I kind of disagree with “wrote the book on check cutting”- The SEC is bad but Ohio State wrote tge book.

I kind of disagree with “wrote the book on check cutting”- The SEC is bad but Ohio State wrote tge book.
No defense of “THE”🙄 Ohio State University here…or Michigan for that matter, they’re both wanker schools. Just jerking the board’s chain. And for the record, Bush was a great college RB, and deserved the HT.

Every one can be pretty easily defended except 1941. Whoever made the call to claim that one is an idiot, and it is easy for others to point to and use it to discredit the rest of the older ones.
Not sure why my 1993 comment is an issue. I can defend it as easily as a bama fan can defend titles from the past. Same as 1983 and as far back as 1910 and 1913.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Not sure why my 1993 comment is an issue. I can defend it as easily as a bama fan can defend titles from the past. Same as 1983 and as far back as 1910 and 1913.

I obviously don't care for the 1941 claim. We should drop it and claim 1966 and 1977 instead.

That would also give us 2 three-peats:

64, 65, 66
77, 78, 79

I obviously don't care for the 1941 claim. We should drop it and claim 1966 and 1977 instead.

That would also give us 2 three-peats:

64, 65, 66
77, 78, 79
I can see that. I'm surprised that AU hasn't gone back to claim some of those things from the past. Oh well.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I can see that. I'm surprised that AU hasn't gone back to claim some of those things from the past. Oh well.

Honestly it doesn't matter. The entire process of naming champions in college football was so convoluted prior to the BCS that schools should claim whatever TF they want to.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT