ADVERTISEMENT

Good Girl's Basketball Openings

Magic 10

Freshman
Aug 29, 2002
I was wondering if anyone had any information about some of the Head Girl's Basketball Openings out there? I see there are several openings and was curious as to what others know about them. Some of those openings include CIML schools. Feel free to weigh in and share who may be some leading people to fill those positions.

Hull Western Christian open also with Bill Harmsen moving over to the boys side.

Perhaps Vroom will come back here and discuss this on a preps board where it belongs. If not it will be interesting to see if there is discussion on this one.
Cid: heard a rumor this weekend that you may also be getting one from MP. Should be in the news soon, . as this would also be more good journalism.;)

Always good to see articles about these things. I know other local schools must not have the local media following the new arrivals quite as closely.

This is interesting. It is strictly an academic reason, but dad is confident that a great coach will be hired. Why should he care since this transfer is for academics?
this is what high school athletics has come too. Go Bulldogs, do you think this is "news worthy"?

So what's the scoop with the coach leaving? Seems like an odd thing to do given what they have coming back and coming in.
And have any names emerged as possible replacements?

So what's the scoop with the coach leaving? Seems like an odd thing to do given what they have coming back and coming in.
And have any names emerged as possible replacements?
Cid: any names being thrown around? . Girls bball coach prob. pulls down 5 figures?

HJYCS0ZXlSqUBHqWnJu5QravklU_dJHV2Xw-nCN9QGvcTFa5G73dPmaLf2xRVXZPlXutOGW2OfgNZANfMXXMNAtQrRh4MoOa-MU-kyCl5iw9gbCjez-CmefB-l1Kxrzsk50y=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: cyard31
This is interesting. It is strictly an academic reason, but dad is confident that a great coach will be hired. Why should he care since this transfer is for academics?
Interesting. I didn't know the 90-day transfer rule applied to kids who enroll in a private school. Would it be same if there was a physical move into a new district? And does the boys association apply the same 90-day waiting period?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT