ADVERTISEMENT

Good game, Bill….

Every time someone disagrees with you re: football, they're a Bama ass kisser according to you.
This…. @Bill_D thinks all fan bases should join in with his hatred of Saban. And why he hates Saban - the guy who resurrected the most mediocre program in the league - is a mystery. They’re greatest coach before him was Denardo the tardo?
LOL!!!

Every time someone disagrees with you re: football, they're a Bama ass kisser according to you.
Not true. Not everytime. Other people disagree but I have only stated 1 for sure and maybe this guy. There are non AL guys on here who constantly appear in these AL fan tirades against me and LSU and as far as I know have never said anything positive about one of my posts. Honk leads the pack. if you really looked at it you can see these guys are actually fawning on the AL posters. Then there are other non-AL fans who both criticize me and also give me positive comments.

As you can problem remember in the past I have said AL was my second favorite team in the SEC but I never made a big deal out of it. I admired the program. But I never made a big deal over its or perhaps it’s a relationship like Honk for Pop.

AS for all this stuff Pop started it and continues it for some reason. And most of his stuff is really filthy. For example, calls Kelly a cold blooded murderer. Nobody likes to see crap like that in nearly every post. From what I can see the incident was thoroughly investigated by at least 3-4 law enforcement entities, several federal agencies and the University of Notre Dame. Nobody has ever remotely ever suggested it was murder. yet everytime he and Honk post something about LSU they get that in. I guess they do it Because they don’t know much about football.

By the way when this stuff used to be on the open Rival sites at each school weren’t you in a big pissoff wwith Pop or somebody? That was a long time ago and not sure who was involved.

😂

So anything short of 15-0 every year is a failure? Sounds as reasonable as everything else that you say.

But then again, you keep saying "so called upset," as though it wasn't really an upset, so color me confused AF by your circular train of thought.
What do you think of the AL season this year? I think Bama should be undefeated. But the SEC has better teams than it has had. Two coaches had their teams well prepared and Bama was not prepared as well. Those two teams played better than AL and won. My opinion is that you had the wrong OC. I posted that when he was hired.

You not only need good players but you need good coaching. you Don’t really think AL don’t have the players to win every game? I think they do. Why do they occasionally lose? Out coachEd. I can think of a loss to OSU and Clemson in NC games that happened. Those teams did not have equal or better.

Not true. Not everytime. Other people disagree but I have only stated 1 for sure and maybe this guy. There are non AL guys on here who constantly appear in these AL fan tirades against me and LSU and as far as I know have never said anything positive about one of my posts. Honk leads the pack. if you really looked at it you can see these guys are actually fawning on the AL posters. Then there are other non-AL fans who both criticize me and also give me positive comments.

As you can problem remember in the past I have said AL was my second favorite team in the SEC but I never made a big deal out of it. I admired the program. But I never made a big deal over its or perhaps it’s a relationship like Honk for Pop.

AS for all this stuff Pop started it and continues it for some reason. And most of his stuff is really filthy. For example, calls Kelly a cold blooded murderer. Nobody likes to see crap like that in nearly every post. From what I can see the incident was thoroughly investigated by at least 3-4 law enforcement entities, several federal agencies and the University of Notre Dame. Nobody has ever remotely ever suggested it was murder. yet everytime he and Honk post something about LSU they get that in. I guess they do it Because they don’t know much about football.

Have you considered that perhaps people might sometimes just think you're FOS sometimes?

I ask because people think I'm FOS sometimes as well. In my case, they're obviously wrong.

By the way when this stuff used to be on the open Rival sites at each school weren’t you in a big pissoff wwith Pop or somebody? That was a long time ago and not sure who was involved.

I don't recall who all was involved but WGAF? That was like a decade ago, maybe longer...and it was sort of hilarious for both sides. More than one person who posts here has called me a fvcking idiot and I've done the same...several times. Since we're men, and not teenage girls, we got over it.

What do you think of the AL season this year? I think Bama should be undefeated. But the SEC has better teams than it has had. Two coaches had their teams well prepared and Bama was not prepared as well. Those two teams played better than AL and won. My opinion is that you had the wrong OC. I posted that when he was hired.

You not only need good players but you need good coaching. you Don’t really think AL don’t have the players to win every game? I think they do. Why do they occasionally lose? Out coachEd. I can think of a loss to OSU and Clemson in NC games that happened. Those teams did not have equal or better.

We underperformed, as I've stated multiple times.

The point you're ignoring...we aren't going to win every game every year or the NC every year.

We all pretty much agree Golding and BoB need to go. We shouldn’t be losing games to lesser teams like we did. But, upsets happen, and those two helped put Bama in lots of situations where upsets could take place.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
We all pretty much agree Golding and BoB need to go. We shouldn’t be losing games to lesser teams like we did. But, upsets happen, and those two helped put Bama in lots of situations where upsets could take place.

When your rival tries to bust balls because your program only wins the national championship 50% of the time, shit is going your way.

21812815-standard.jpg

THEN^^^^
pfq3hudeh4kwrwfasu3y

NOW^^^

He’s washed up.

WOW!!! So many nuggets!!!
This one has so much to choose from I don’t know where to start! It reminds me of an Ethiopian at an all you can eat buffet.

How did I ignore it? I pointed out that all the teams do not have players as good as Bama but the coaches are part of the team. In the big games you lost such as even the TN and LSU game, let alone the Clemson and OSU NC games you were out coached. As I said AL doesn’t always have the best coaching. Even this board blames the losses to TN and LSU on the coaching. But if best players always win then AL should always win. But add in coaching…..

Have you considered that perhaps people might sometimes just think you're FOS sometimes?

I ask because people think I'm FOS sometimes as well. In my case, they're obviously wrong.

I don't recall who all was involved but WGAF? That was like a decade ago, maybe longer...and it was sort of hilarious for both sides. More than one person who posts here has called me a fvcking idiot and I've done the same...several times. Since we're men, and not teenage girls, we got over it.
Well, I thought Pop was a monitor at the time. No offense to either of you but it was as you said hilarious.

Do yo realize how stupid this sounds like even on a board like this?
No. I’m thinking you have no clue how much you look like a homer “on a board like this”….
The fact that you think him killing that pitiful student in cold blood was, as you said, “perfectly alright because the Notre Dame soccer coach investigated it and found no wrong doing whatsoever” speaks volumes to your homerism.

Reactions: billywayneluck
I don’t want anything from anybody. I said most of the teams in the SEC are stronger and there will be a lot more opportunities for the so called upsets. The coaching is better.

you are beginning to sound like a Bama wannabe like Honk.
What I said had little to nothing to do with football William. What you said was he had no facts to dispute your opinion, so why are facts needed for him to dispute your opinion ? Wouldn't his opinion suffice for a reason for the dispute ? What you are saying is your opinion is actually fact based and no room for any type disagreement. William, you sound like many of the Louisiana coonasses I worked around for more years that I can remember when it comes to LSU and Saints football. Neither of those teams has ever lost a football game , they win or got cheated on every game they ever played .

What I said had little to nothing to do with football William. What you said was he had no facts to dispute your opinion, so why are facts needed for him to dispute your opinion ? Wouldn't his opinion suffice for a reason for the dispute ? What you are saying is your opinion is actually fact based and no room for any type disagreement. William, you sound like many of the Louisiana coonasses I worked around for more years that I can remember when it comes to LSU and Saints football. Neither of those teams has ever lost a football game , they win or got cheated on every game they ever played .
Sounds about right.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
That’s what I said nothing about football and this post strengthens my opinion on the other matter.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT