ADVERTISEMENT

Good game, Bill….

Utterly embarrassed that bama got beat by this hapless LSU team.

Just goes to show you that lightning in a bottle (and on a scaffold) is a real thing.
It’s hard to believe, isn’t it. ARburn almost beat the Killies, as hard as that is to believe.

I’m not sure what would’ve been worse, a lightning strike to the platform lift or slowly getting blown over by high winds. I’m thinking the wind since the poor kid had to panic while it was happening and the last thing he heard as his life was ending was Killy yelling “YOU BETTER NOT DAMAGE MY CAMERAS!”
Why @Bill_D tries to excuse Killy’s cold blooded murder is a textbook example of “HOMERISM.” But his refusal to show up and congratulate the ball-lickers speaks volumes on his character.

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
It’s hard to believe, isn’t it. ARburn almost beat the Killies, as hard as that is to believe.

I’m not sure what would’ve been worse, a lightning strike to the platform lift or slowly getting blown over by high winds. I’m thinking the wind since the poor kid had to panic while it was happening and the last thing he heard as his life was ending was Killy yelling “YOU BETTER NOT DAMAGE MY CAMERAS!”
Why @Bill_D tries to excuse Killy’s cold blooded murder is a textbook example of “HOMERISM.” But his refusal to show up and congratulate the ball-lickers speaks volumes on his character.
Do yo realize how stupid this sounds like even on a board like this?

They would beat you if they played again.

You seem pretty confident in that after getting blown out in two straight games, one by a team that won’t even make a bowl game.

LSU was the worst team to represent the SECW in the SECGG in almost 20 years.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Lmaooo based on what evidence? They weren’t favored the first time they played, won on a last second two point conversion, and got their asses handed to them two more times… and let’s not forget that real convincing 3 point win against Arkansas 😂

Utterly embarrassed that bama got beat by this hapless LSU team.

Just goes to show you that lightning in a bottle (and on a scaffold) is a real thing.
Made me want to puke. Ugly ass football.
lololol
Best possible circumstances for the killers at home vs an injury depleted Bammer team. Even so two llast second plays away- Missed a FG by 2 ft. UCEAT MADE A fG by 2 ft. Otherwise we are still ranked #1

lololol
Best possible circumstances for the killers at home vs an injury depleted Bammer team. Even so two llast second plays away- Missed a FG by 2 ft. UCEAT MADE A fG by 2 ft. Otherwise we are still ranked #1
Delusionary as ever, I see.

You seem pretty confident in that after getting blown out in two straight games, one by a team that won’t even make a bowl game.

LSU was the worst team to represent the SECW in the SECGG in almost 20 years.
Yep. Look at the AL-Ole Miss game and the AL -AU game. You didn’t look great in your last two games. LSU totally dominated Ole Miss and AL didn’t. They got breaks in the AU game. Also we were like the walking wounded with our QB in the GA.

lololol
The team that recruits better than anyone else making your usual excuses. Its the eternal Bama cry. “We were injured.” Whine whine.

In case you didn’t notice the LSU QB had both ankles heavily taped and wore a boot shoe on one foot. But he and the second string QB still put over 500 yards passing and if I have read things right scored more points and had more yards against GA then any other team. I am not sure it is even close.

The team that recruits better than anyone else making your usual excuses. Its the eternal Bama cry. “We were injured.” Whine whine.

In case you didn’t notice the LSU QB had both ankles heavily taped and wore a boot shoe on one foot. But he and the second string QB still put over 500 yards passing and if I have read things right scored more points and had more yards against GA then any other team. I am not sure it is even close.
Congrats on the moral victory as well as getting your asses kicked by a putrid A&M team. Nobody is scared of LSU. People are certainly scared of Brian Killy (students specifically) but not LSU.

Yep. Look at the AL-Ole Miss game and the AL -AU game. You didn’t look great in your last two games. LSU totally dominated Ole Miss and AL didn’t. They got breaks in the AU game. Also we were like the walking wounded with our QB in the GA.

Yeah, well Bama beat TAMU and they blew LSU out.

You upset a better team, congrats. It clearly made you think LSU was much better than they were.

Correct on points and yards.

Yep. Look at the AL-Ole Miss game and the AL -AU game. You didn’t look zgreat in your last two games. LSU totally dominated Ole Miss and AL didn’t. They got breaks in the AU game. Also we were like the walking wounded with our QB in the GA.
What’s funny about actual facts?

• Haha
What’s funny about actual facts?
Bama outgained LSU in yards at night in Baton Rouge and lost by one point in OT on a two point conversion.

What happened last time you used your magic ball to predict “Bama will be dominated in a rematch” lmaoooo LSU didn’t even cross the 50 until late in the game.

Sorry, LSU’s fluke win against Bama was nothing more than a fluke.

Your facts were homerific and not well thought out. I found that funny.
If you give it deep thought you will realize that describes your fact. You literally have no facts to dispute my opinion other than the typical Bama reaction when it is suggested that Bama might be losing a little of its grip on the SEC. Your facts are the ones homerific, so are these other guys’who responded. Think about it. Not that Bama is getting worse but other teams are closing the gap.

Last edited:
If you give it deep thought you will realize that describes your fact. You literally have no facts to dispute my opinion other than the typical Bama reaction when it is suggested that Bama might be losing a little of its grip on the SEC. Your facts are the ones honorific so are these other guys’who responded. Think about it. Not that Bama is getting worse but other teams are closing the gap.
I provided facts that you refuse to touch. As usual, you are allergic to the truth serum.

And your coach is a murderer.

If you give it deep thought you will realize that describes your fact. You literally have no facts to dispute my opinion other than the typical Bama reaction when it is suggested that Bama might be losing a little of its grip on the SEC. Your facts are the ones honorific so are these other guys’who responded. Think about it. Not that Bama is getting worse but other teams are closing the gap.

Last time I checked, LSU is a 4 loss team (3 of which were blowouts). They beat a better team, tip of the hat to them. It’s called an upset for a reason.

Gotta wait since he asked us to.

I’m sure he will have another conference with us now that he’s in the running for an on-field position at another SEC school. Lots of great info.
I figured as much. Wanted to see if we could help poor @Bill_D out. Sadly he would just ignore it. Wise decision to hold back and let things play out.

So William, you want facts from others to dispute your opinion. Really sounds reasonable right ? 😂🤣

So injuries do matter- correct?

Ok.

Last time I checked, LSU is a 4 loss team (3 of which were blowouts). They beat a better team, tip of the hat to them. It’s called an upset for a reason.
What does that have to do with 2023 and 2024? Teams in the SEC are getting better and while AL is not necessarily getting worse, there were 2 of your so called upsets this year. There will still be more of your so-called upsets. Bama suffers from having great players and mediocre coaching At times. In 2 years, maybe even next year, LSU will have near equal players to Bama. So will A&M and several other teams. It’s going to get a lot harder.
So injuries do matter- correct?
I never said they didn’t, but that’s the product of a 3 month season. AL of all schools should whine less than anybody with there recruiting.

So William, you want facts from others to dispute your opinion. Really sounds reasonable right ? 😂🤣
I don’t want anything from anybody. I said most of the teams in the SEC are stronger and there will be a lot more opportunities for the so called upsets. The coaching is better.

you are beginning to sound like a Bama wannabe like Honk.

What does that have to do with 2023 and 2024? Teams in the SEC are getting better and while AL is not necessarily getting worse, there were 2 of your so called upsets this year. There will still be more of your so-called upsets. Bama suffers from having great players and mediocre coaching At times. In 2 years, maybe even next year, LSU will have near equal players to Bama. So will A&M and several other teams. It’s going to get a lot harder.

I never said they didn’t, but that’s the product of a 3 month season. AL of all schools should whine less than anybody with there recruiting.

You’ve been saying LSU will be equal to Bama soon for a decade.

What you say may or may not come to fruition. The exact same things have been said every time Bama stumbles over the past 15 years. I guess eventually it’ll be correct.

I will take Alabama’s past as a pretty indicative predictor of its future over your hopes and dreams for Less Miles, Ed Orgeron, and Brian Killy commandeering control of the SEC.

Your predictions always fail miserably.

I will take Alabama’s past as a pretty indicative predictor of its future over your hopes and dreams for Less Miles, Ed Orgeron, and Brian Killy commandeering control of the SEC.

Your predictions always fail miserably.
Sorry, @Bill_D but I’ve gotta go with Pops on this one. LSU taking control of the conference is the most hilariously asinine guarantee you’ve put on these boards in a long time.
But, as an Auburn fan, I ain’t got no dawg in this fight, so I’m gonna keep my mouth shut and stay out of it.

I don’t want anything from anybody. I said most of the teams in the SEC are stronger and there will be a lot more opportunities for the so called upsets. The coaching is better.

you are beginning to sound like a Bama wannabe like Honk.
Considering my team of choice is VT Hokies that might not be a terribly bad idea .

Bama outgained LSU in yards at night in Baton Rouge and lost by one point in OT on a two point conversion.

What happened last time you used your magic ball to predict “Bama will be dominated in a rematch” lmaoooo LSU didn’t even cross the 50 until late in the game.

Sorry, LSU’s fluke win against Bama was nothing more than a fluke.
Nora fluke. One team was better prepared than the other and had a better plan for both red zones.
You’ve been saying LSU will be equal to Bama soon for a decade.

What you say may or may not come to fruition. The exact same things have been said every time Bama stumbles over the past 15 years. I guess eventually it’ll be correct.
Stumbled, huh? Is that what you call bad coaching? Bama should never lose. By Saban’s own admission this was his best team ever.
Considering my team of choice is VT Hokies that might not be a terribly bad idea .
Well, go where your loyalty should be. Join Honk

Bama should never lose.

😂

So anything short of 15-0 every year is a failure? Sounds as reasonable as everything else that you say.

But then again, you keep saying "so called upset," as though it wasn't really an upset, so color me confused AF by your circular train of thought.

😂

So anything short of 15-0 every year is a failure? Sounds as reasonable as everything else that you say.

But then again, you keep saying "so called upset," as though it wasn't really an upset, so color me confused AF by your circular train of thought.

It’s almost like bill talks out of both sides of his ass when it has anything to do with LSU

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT