ADVERTISEMENT

Good Game Aubs…2 best teams in last 7 years

Nothing glaring about the game other than y’all had a literally one more shot fall.

We don’t play very well against Barnes’ defense because we’re slowed down.

We shot 37 threes and hit 9. Think Tennessee was 12-40. Game decided by 7 points. Every other stat was similar.

In short, go fúck yourself.

You’ll end up champs because our schedule sucks next week

It’s March. Not exactly Barnes’ astrological strongest time

Nothing glaring about the game other than y’all had a literally one more shot fall.

We don’t play very well against Barnes’ defense because we’re slowed down.

We shot 37 threes and hit 9. Think Tennessee was 12-40. Game decided by 7 points. Every other stat was similar.

In short, go fúck yourself.
I thought the same thing when your fvcktard team beat AU in Turdistan. The game in Auburn is a better example of where these teams are.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I thought the same thing when your fvcktard team beat AU in Turdistan. The game in Auburn is a better example of where these teams are.

The game in Auburn was a Doug Shows unwatchable special.

AU was winning that night regardless, but that was an abomination.

This Bama team has overachieved this year IMO. Could make it to the second weekend of the NCAAT with a favorable draw, or get bounced first round by a team that plays a tough physical style like UT does.

Just for consistency sake, fvck Pat Adams, but overall I thought the game tonight was called about like you’d expect at a neutral site.

The game in Auburn was a Doug Shows unwatchable special.

AU was winning that night regardless, but that was an abomination.

This Bama team has overachieved this year IMO. Could make it to the second weekend of the NCAAT with a favorable draw, or get bounced first round by a team that plays a tough physical style like UT does.

Just for consistency sake, fvck Pat Adams, but overall I thought the game tonight was called about like you’d expect at a neutral site.
I'll give you that...sort of. Auburn is better than bama in basketball this year in both games, but Adams had to be Adams in the first game. In short, refs suck

Bama gets Doug Shows crew tonight at Florida.

I expect Bama to lose, but now I expect to lose while Florida shoots 30+ free throws.

I mean, you could see it coming from a mile away, but geez. UF is 38-44 on free throws so far 🙄.

This team is setup perfectly to be the 5-12 “upset” in a couple weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT