ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the key out of my pocket

Not hating at all. I never make fun of your fanbase and their willingness to fvck miniature horses. It's gross, but who yall have relations with isn't my business.
Leave us out of your fantasies bro. Don’t forget the vet school isn’t a target rich environment. Those critters are there for care and treatment, not companionship for lonely Lee County residents.

Auburn fans making animal sex jokes to others is like Bama fans making fun of others over their fans shooting one another when they lose.

Goobers fvck farm animals...get over it.
The genesis of his comment is a story years ago about some cretin in south Alabama who was arrested for bestiality with a miniature horse. In the news story he was wearing a bama t shirt.

Reactions: dhetiger
🤔
Good heavens what in the world is wrong with y’all down there?
dbff6e21-3e4d-418e-aa39-834e4cedaa22_text.gif

🤔
Good heavens what in the world is wrong with y’all down there?
dbff6e21-3e4d-418e-aa39-834e4cedaa22_text.gif

The worst case of beastiality that I've ever heard of occurred in Pennsylvania. It happened over years and 5 people were charged with 1,200+ counts of beastiality each while working in an industrial slaughter house.

The morons were fcking the livestock despite the CCTV security system which was later used as evidence against them.

The worst case of beastiality that I've ever heard of occurred in Pennsylvania. It happened over years and 5 people were charged with 1,200+ counts of beastiality each while working in an industrial slaughter house.

The morons were fcking the livestock despite the CCTV security system which was later used as evidence against them.
The Sandusky family is fvcked up.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT