ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Sh00ter

This is a pretty messed up deal. Happened 20 miles from my house. This kid never had a chance in this life. My daughter went to school with him in middle school
His mother has been arrested multiple times for everything from theft to possession with intent to distribute meth. She left the household several years ago, leaving the kid with his worthless father. The father has been evicted from his residence 3 times in the last handful of years. Dude doesn’t work, just sells drugs.
He has beaten the boy and his ex wife since my daughter has known him. This isn’t a case about taking away guns, this is a case about mental and physical abuse. If he was going to shoot anyone, should have been his dad. Probably would have been justified.

Mentally ill have always been the group largely responsible for mass shootings (not counting gang related mass shootings). It's no surprise that more and more mass shootings lately have been from "trans" people.

This is a pretty messed up deal. Happened 20 miles from my house. This kid never had a chance in this life. My daughter went to school with him in middle school
His mother has been arrested multiple times for everything from theft to possession with intent to distribute meth. She left the household several years ago, leaving the kid with his worthless father. The father has been evicted from his residence 3 times in the last handful of years. Dude doesn’t work, just sells drugs.
He has beaten the boy and his ex wife since my daughter has known him. This isn’t a case about taking away guns, this is a case about mental and physical abuse. If he was going to shoot anyone, should have been his dad. Probably would have been justified.
Sad to hear all that but it explains a lot.

Both parents should be in a cell with him.
And have their asses kicked.

Full spin mode now. The libs are attempting to convolute the story with the following spin...

1. He was bullied by kids calling him gay. That doesn't mean that he was gay.

2. He shot up the school because he was frustrated that trans people are being accepted in society.

It doesn't make sense but this will be the push from these lunatics.

Full spin mode now. The libs are attempting to convolute the story with the following spin...

2. He shot up the school because he was frustrated that trans people are being accepted in society.

And their base will buy it, too.

Sargeant Airborne, what do we do if our parachute won't open?

Just come back in and we'll get you a new one.

Sounds good. Thank you, Sargeant.

His parents and “the system” failed him. There’s truth in those points, but it’s not the spin the lib tard media will take.

Why didn’t someone do something about his loser methhead parents? Should have nipped that shit in the bud years ago. @ZosoDawg nailed it when he said that kid didn’t stand a chance. Why don’t they talk about that?

Oh yeah, because guns and geigh. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
So we know all this, we know more gun control is not the answer and we know damn near nothing about the attempted assassination on a former and possible future POTUS that happened more than 2 months ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT