ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, your good buddy Chuck Shumer donated $1.2M to the

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
Lincoln Project....How is that conservative? Why didn't your RINO friend Mitt Romney match it?

The Republicans can survive until November2022 when flipping five seats will turn the House...By then, the public will have had enough of Kamala and Sleepy Joe and the Senate will revert back to the Republicans. Stalemate for two more years after that.

On another note:
I see where the crazy Governor of IL revoked all bail requirements. You need to move to Chicago.

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!

The Orangeman returns....

Reactions: dhetiger
Lol is that the same Lincoln Project that condones touching kids inappropriately?

Gator saying the Lincoln Project is “conservative” would be like him inviting Ed Orgeron to give a seminar on how to build a fruitful marriage.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Lincoln Project....How is that conservative? Why didn't your RINO friend Mitt Romney match it?

The Republicans can survive until November2022 when flipping five seats will turn the House...By then, the public will have had enough of Kamala and Sleepy Joe and the Senate will revert back to the Republicans. Stalemate for two more years after that.

On another note:
I see where the crazy Governor of IL revoked all bail requirements. You need to move to Chicago.

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!

The Orangeman returns....
I’m afraid the Lincoln Project has run its course. Starting to implode. I’m on the Kinsinger Train

Yeah, don’t be surprised if little Adam loses in a primary challenge...one can hope.

Yeah, don’t be surprised if little Adam loses in a primary challenge...one can hope.

No one to Kinzinger's right is likely to be elected in Illinois.

Crazy to think a "true conservative" like BG thinks a fringe Republican like Kinzinger is who the party should get behind.

Reactions: alphatiger08
I lived in IL for many years and still have a lot of friends there. IL is (for practical purposes) two states, Chicago/collar countries and downstate. Kinzinger “represents” mostly affluent suburban Chicago districts (usually more conservative than the urban Chicago/Cook County districts) but (not unlike most of the US) the urban areas are ALL becoming more leftist/statist in their political leanings.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Crazy to think a "true conservative" like BG thinks a fringe Republican like Kinzinger is who the party should get behind.
Was Reagan “conservative” in your present definition framework? How about Bush / Cheney?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
No but the Trumpist QAnon Party is. He was elected by you buffoons and you all want him back.
93d6e6ae817a8a3e1e271217aa07670fc1-2-joe-biden-b.rsquare.w1200.jpg

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

Yeah.. I got that. I knew it was coming. No doubt I would pound that. She will be muzzled too about the BIG LIE . Ask Lou Dobbs. It’s about to get much worse. Fox is up to 130 counts / incidents of malicious defamation . They have to give equal airtime to claiming it’s not true or they’re well and truly fvcked. $1.3Billion will roll a lot of heads .Judge Jennine and Hannity are next.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT