ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, since you’ve been pretending

that illegal immigration isn't a problem, care to opine on the 2 illegal pieces of shit who raped and murdered a 12 year old girl in Houston?
All murders are tragic regardless of race / immigration status. Is the crime worse if committed by an immigrant as opposed to natural born US citizen ?

Now… Why do you ask me this shit? Maybe you’re an expert now in murders by immigrants - so let’s be a true Cult lemming and focus only on the Mescans and on the southern border for now. Crimes by others using US border or POE would blow the Cult narrative which you have deep-throated.

So this didn’t happen under your convicted rapist felon?? Why didn’t he fix the problem? Why did he let these murders and rapists in.

This took me about 30 seconds to find murders by immigrants. This was just one year- one state. Shall we make this a contest? Let me know because this is too easy. Lots of immigrant crime to pick from 2016-2020. How about criminals who enter LEGALLY through airports and other ports of entry and commit violent crimes… naaa we’ll do that later :)

Your rapist felon nominee .. you tell me. Why Donald why?? Read select cuts to save time…

“On November 30, 2017, a San Francisco jury acquitted José Inés García Zárate, an illegal immigrant from Mexico who was previously deported five times, of murder in the killing of Kate Steinle.14 The 2018 murder of Mollie Tibbetts also ignited a public debate over illegal immigration and crime after police arrested illegal immigrant Cristhian Bahena Rivera and charged him with first‐degree murder.15 These tragic killings galvanized public support for harsher immigration enforcement and provided anecdotal evidence for President Trump’s claim that illegal immigrants are responsible for a large number of crimes in the United States.16

There were 937 people convicted of homicide in Texas in 2017. Of those, 844 were native‐born Americans, 46 were illegal immigrants, and 47 were legal immigrants. The homicide conviction rate was 3.6 per 100,000 for native‐born Americans, 2.5 per 100,000 for illegal immigrants, and 1.5 per 100,000 for legal immigrants (Figure 2). In 2017, homicide conviction rates for illegal and legal immigrants were 29 percent and 57 percent below those of natives.

Why did the felon rapist nominee and an RW Governor allow this outrage? Both even had the House and the Senate for two whole years to approve whatever they wanted . Why didn’t they fix it?

True or .. it’s different??

Next- fentanyl and opiates entering the US POEs.

Last edited:
Best economy in the world from what I hear.
Yess… and the gap is HUGE. Not sure why you are being such a buffoon when the facts are clearly irrefutable… it’s comical.

Where Bidenomics are concerned- You would argue that water isn’t really wet….but by all means beat your MAGA head against the proverbial stump which I am providing for you

Here’s your data on inflation wherein Bidenomics is best overall during recovery from the Trump shutdown.

I know it hurts… but whether you like it or not- we live in a global economy. And we are the best- by a lot. Now .. Your turn. You tell me how Joe fvcked up all these other countries .

Don’t forget the Biden economy. Lol
Looks to me that we should be more afraid of the Trump Texans than the Messicans… isn’t that true?

This is one year 2017 one Red state ( name the POTUS and Governor )… I’d love to do more states / borders, more years under the rule of the convicted rapist felon nominee . Here’s mine of my favorite factoids. Hammer away.

“There were 937 people convicted of homicide in Texas in 2017. Of those, 844 were native‐born Americans, 46 were illegal immigrants, and 47 were legal immigrants. The homicide conviction rate was 3.6 per 100,000 for native‐born Americans, 2.5 per 100,000 for illegal immigrants, and 1.5 per 100,000 for legal immigrants (Figure 2). In 2017, homicide conviction rates for illegal and legal immigrants were 29 percent and 57 percent below those of natives.”

Ho Lee fkn shyt!

MAGA by gawd

All murders are tragic regardless of race / immigration status. Is the crime worse if committed by an immigrant as opposed to natural born US citizen ?

Now… Why do you ask me this shit? Maybe you’re an expert now in murders by immigrants - so let’s be a true Cult lemming and focus only on the Mescans and on the southern border for now. Crimes by others using US border or POE would blow the Cult narrative which you have deep-throated.

So this didn’t happen under your convicted rapist felon?? Why didn’t he fix the problem? Why did he let these murders and rapists in.

This took me about 30 seconds to find murders by immigrants. This was just one year- one state. Shall we make this a contest? Let me know because this is too easy. Lots of immigrant crime to pick from 2016-2020. How about criminals who enter LEGALLY through airports and other ports of entry and commit violent crimes… naaa we’ll do that later :)

Your rapist felon nominee .. you tell me. Why Donald why?? Read select cuts to save time…

“On November 30, 2017, a San Francisco jury acquitted José Inés García Zárate, an illegal immigrant from Mexico who was previously deported five times, of murder in the killing of Kate Steinle.14 The 2018 murder of Mollie Tibbetts also ignited a public debate over illegal immigration and crime after police arrested illegal immigrant Cristhian Bahena Rivera and charged him with first‐degree murder.15 These tragic killings galvanized public support for harsher immigration enforcement and provided anecdotal evidence for President Trump’s claim that illegal immigrants are responsible for a large number of crimes in the United States.16

There were 937 people convicted of homicide in Texas in 2017. Of those, 844 were native‐born Americans, 46 were illegal immigrants, and 47 were legal immigrants. The homicide conviction rate was 3.6 per 100,000 for native‐born Americans, 2.5 per 100,000 for illegal immigrants, and 1.5 per 100,000 for legal immigrants (Figure 2). In 2017, homicide conviction rates for illegal and legal immigrants were 29 percent and 57 percent below those of natives.

Why did the felon rapist nominee and an RW Governor allow this outrage? Both even had the House and the Senate for two whole years to approve whatever they wanted . Why didn’t they fix it?

Speaking of drugs... why the outright fits about ivermectin and making sure you have your 5 and counting vaccines or you lose your job as you scream "my body, my choice" on abortion and not a peep as you watch fentanyl flow across an open border like shat thru a goose killing 75,000+ in 2023 and rising dramatically.

Could it be liberalism is a f'n mental disease?

If the illegals who killed that little girl weren't in the US, would she still be alive? Yes or no? How many people have crossed the border illegally in the last 3.5 years? Do we have immigration laws? Yes or no? Your post above says 2.5 Americans get to die needlessly for every 100,000 ILLEGALS in this country (and that's just the conviction rate. Could be higher!) That's 25 per million, which means a little over 200 Americans will get murdered by the over 8 million illegals who have come under Tard in Charge. And you want to excuse this because actual citizens commit more murders?? By that logic, I guess you'd say Pol Pot wasn't a bad guy because Stalin killed more people.

Why don't you go to Houston and ask the Nungaray family about illegals under Biden and his open border policy.

Last edited:
“There were 937 people convicted of homicide in Texas in 2017. Of those, 844 were native‐born Americans, 46 were illegal immigrants, and 47 were legal immigrants. The homicide conviction rate was 3.6 per 100,000 for native‐born Americans, 2.5 per 100,000 for illegal immigrants, and 1.5 per 100,000 for legal immigrants (Figure 2). In 2017, homicide conviction rates for illegal and legal immigrants were 29 percent and 57 percent below those of natives.”
Ho Lee fkn shyt!
MAGA by gawd
Could you now add the 11mm illegals (population of Venezuela) to this equation that have come across since the houseplant became POTUS and extrapolate that for us? Makes sense that the more that come in would = more that commit crimes, correct?

We'll talk about the schools and hospitals in AZ that are so flooded with illegals the US citizens can't get healthcare, or their kid's schools are now being used to house these 'undocumented' poor souls to the point the school is now a homeless shelter.

• Angry
Reactions: billywayneluck
Looks to me that we should be more afraid of the Trump Texans than the Messicans… isn’t that true?

This is one year 2017 one Red state ( name the POTUS and Governor )… I’d love to do more states / borders, more years under the rule of the convicted rapist felon nominee . Here’s mine of my favorite factoids. Hammer away.

Ho Lee fkn shyt!

MAGA by gawd
In Gator's world, illegals committing crimes is ok because citizens commit more of those crimes. Brilliant!

Reactions: billywayneluck

Ho Lee fkn shyt!

MAGA by gawd
So, in one year, in one State, 46 people lost their lives because of people who are in the US illegally. That's a lot of people. Thanks for sharing.

In Gator's world, illegals committing crimes is ok because citizens commit more of those crimes. Brilliant!
You’re lost. This is a typical cult convoluted dogma.

I didn’t say it was OK. It’s tragic . The convicted felon rapist was POTUS for the years in question. Right?? Did you get that part? So why don’t you ask him. The blood is on his hands.

Repeat after me:

Felon Donald Trump inaction allowed innocent people to be killed by illegal immigrants . That’s a fact that you can’t run from. If he couldn’t fix it before - what will be different?

Why did he do that??

I didn’t say it was OK. It’s tragic . The convicted felon rapist was POTUS for the years in question. Right?? Did you get that part? So why don’t you ask him. The blood is on his hands.

Repeat after me:

Felon Donald Trump inaction allowed innocent people to be killed by illegal immigrants . That’s a fact that you can’t run from. If he couldn’t fix it before - what will be different?

Why did he do that??
No POTUS is perfect on illegal immigration. Trump at least tried to do something. Your Tard in Charge basically opened the border.

The little girl in Houston didn't die on Trump’s watch, you fvcktard. Just because you chose to look at years when Trump was in office doesn't mean that Fvcktard Joe doesn't have "blood on his hands".

As far as convoluted dogma, you have to fvcking be kidding. You literally accused me of supporting Boebert and MTG because I said they'd be crazy in a threesome. You are the epitome of convoluted dogma with virtually every post you make, so fvck off.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Could you now add the 11mm illegals (population of Venezuela) to this equation that have come across since the houseplant became POTUS and extrapolate that for us? Makes sense that the more that come in would = more that commit crimes, correct?

We'll talk about the schools and hospitals in AZ that are so flooded with illegals the US citizens can't get healthcare, or their kid's schools are now being used to house these 'undocumented' poor souls to the point the school is now a homeless shelter.
Focus- you are losing track that Trump was a border disaster. All POTUS are.
Why did the orange convicted felon rapist nominee allow this carnage to take place in these border states.? Any of them? He was POTUS with a Republican house and senate.

He can’t fix it…

Why did the orange convicted felon rapist nominee allow this carnage to take place in these border states.? Any of them? He was POTUS with a Republican house and senate.

He can’t fix it…
Someone needs to at least try to fix it. Biden did far less than Trump in that regard. Biden and Obama had a chance to address immigration laws when they had a Democrat house and senate and made zero attempt.

Repeat after me:

Why did he do that??

Gator, your side burnt down cities across this country in 2020 because a handful of unarmed black men are killed by cops every year.

That many Americans (and more) are killed by illegals every day. When are we allowed to be bothered by it?

He can’t fix it…
NO.... you try to focus for once (good luck!)... here's 3 graphs... let me know how much I need to decipher for you, b/c I'm pretty sure this will bounce off your DJT helmet...

1172999_1_0416-BORDER3_large.png

1172998_1_0416-BORDER2_large.png

Try and draw an 'imaginary' line(s) in your 'mind' (ha) across the tops of these data points on both graphs... what do you see? Does the line go up or down after 2020?

Next... another picture since they're easier for you to digest...

1172997_1_0416-BORDER1_large.png

Tell me what the line does around 2018? Up or down? Who was POTUS then? What happened in 2020? Up or down? POTUS since 2020? BTW, this is not Fox News so you can't just point at the source like it's biased... go figure.

Houseplant vs. Trump

Gotta say this is your M.O. (look it up)... you pop up here mostly on one of your Ambien moments, spew out some nonsense, then retreat like you've actually made a valid point. Yet... YET... when I come behind you and spend 5 mins slaying what you've said like Samson shredding the Philistines, you suddenly disappear...? How is that? I crush every.single.point. you try to make. All.you.got.is.hate. This doesn't win a debate nor come close to changing opinions. Good day.

Gator, your side burnt down cities across this country in 2020 because a handful of unarmed black men are killed by cops every year.

That many Americans (and more) are killed by illegals every day. When are we allowed to be bothered by it?
I’ll bring the matches. We can burn down Montgomery first, then y’all come over to Georgia and we can burn down Macon. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT