ADVERTISEMENT

Gator... "He lunged at his clavicle"

Never seen grand jury proceedings televised before, have you? They are acting as jury, judge, and executioner. But you knows this and still defend this abomination of due process.
It’s a hearing - not a trial. Kevin MCarthy and Trey Gowdy spent 3 years and MILLIONS trying to get something chargeable on Benghazi. They whiffed- 0-fer. Not a single chargeable offense.

Nada

McCarthy was clear in his goal to discredit Killary for political purposes. It worked. This will too.

Reactions: Konigstiger
It’s a hearing - not a trial. Kevin MCarthy and Trey Gowdy spent 3 years and MILLIONS trying to get something chargeable on Benghazi. They whiffed- 0-fer. Not a single chargeable offense.

Nada

McCarthy was clear in his goal to discredit Killary for political purposes. It worked. This will too.

Nada

Words coming from the stauch conservative republican you claim to be !!

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Words coming from the stauch conservative republican you claim to be !!
Yeah I think we need a list of staunch conservative in DC that he approves of. I’m assuming it’s made up of democrat taint lickers like Romney and Cheney. Anyone who actually opposes these liberal twats is a MAGAt.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Pardon me !!!! LOLOLOL

you are So deeply wrong !! I’ll save this one ;)

As more federal subpoenas rain down… more devices confiscated.

LOLOLOL

its not a trial!

Doesn’t appear to be going that way in GA. That will be preview. You say concocted conspiracy. State GOP elected officials ( former Trump supporters) are unanimous in their testimony … they won their election in a RED state by landslides vs Trumpsky endorsed acolytes -stating that he broke the law. .. and he ( and meadows) did it on tape. So , in effect, that was his deposition.

Yeah dude. Your star witness is a liar. Remind me what lying under oath is. Thx.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Went there in Trumpsys motorcade.
wait for it.. I’ll save this.

I’ll have as much fun this conspiracy denial as I did with the Kraken and her Italian satellites.
I don’t think you quite understand what “conspiracy” means lol

She lied under oath. All y’all libs were salivating over this “bombshell testimony” which turned out to be utter dogshit lmao

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I don’t think you quite understand what “conspiracy” means lol

She lied under oath. All y’all libs were salivating over this “bombshell testimony” which turned out to be utter dogshit lmao
I guess you missed that other SS agent have come forward and said they heard the same?? Maybe not.

do you think trumpsky knew the crowd was armed ?

did the SS warn the detail that there were armed protesters?

do you think that Trumpsky ordered the magnetometer turned off?

do you think Trumpsky ordered his detail to take him to the Capitol?

the answer is established in radio broadcasts. I just want to know if you believe the radio transcripts and videos.

Stand back and stand by! ( at least till 12:30pm)

I guess you missed that other SS agent have come forward and said they heard the same?? Maybe not.

do you think trumpsky knew the crowd was armed ?

did the SS warn the detail that there were armed protesters?

do you think that Trumpsky ordered the magnetometer turned off?

do you think Trumpsky ordered his detail to take him to the Capitol?

the answer is established in radio broadcasts. I just want to know if you believe the radio transcripts and videos.

Stand back and stand by! ( at least till 12:30pm)
Given your innate ability to be wrong on literally everything that you’ve predicated, I will more than happily stand back, stand by, and wait for it.

Libs. Lol.

Given your innate ability to be wrong on literally everything that you’ve predicated, I will more than happily stand back, stand by, and wait for it.

Libs. Lol.
Cult LOLOLOLOL
Won’t even acknowledge secret service radio transmissions about dudes with AR15s … proud boys in trees

MAGA BY GAWD
HANG MIKE PENCE

Cult LOLOLOLOL
Won’t even acknowledge secret service radio transmissions about dudes with AR15s … proud boys in trees

MAGA BY GAWD
HANG MIKE PENCE
Do you spend day and night reading all of the left wing publications to come up this all of this crap?

The grand finale of the Kangaroo Court was a 25 year old bimbo staffer whose stories have already been debunked by the men she claimed she was speaking for and she was not even in the car. WTH? I have to laugh.

unfortunately, it appears Gator might have gotten it right for once.

Went there in Trumpsys motorcade.
wait for it.. I’ll save this.

I’ll have as much fun this conspiracy denial as I did with the Kraken and her Italian satellites.
All of this sh^t you're saving, you'll need 500GB of storage somewhere. Of course, you're a Logistical Expert so it shouldn't be a challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT