ADVERTISEMENT

Gator - as the expert on all things

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Can you walk me through the thought process here?

Can you walk me through the thought process here?

You picked the one guy who despises any form of fâggoty more than Desantis. Why ask me shit like this? Why not something about infrastructure or the Chips Act which will reenergize US commerce and the economy.

All you fvckers seem to have fallen deeper into the insane Wokeness conspiracy. Who gives a fvck what they do? And what can you do about it considering the 1A protections of race creed and color. Seems like the twilight zone sometimes.

Move on! let’s try a conservative legislation topic that matters on Main Street.

Reactions: Konigstiger
You picked the one guy who despises any form of fâggoty more than Desantis. Why ask me shit like this? Why not something about infrastructure or the Chips Act which will reenergize US commerce and the economy.

All you fvckers seem to have fallen deeper into the insane Wokeness conspiracy. Who gives a fvck what they do? And what can you do about it considering the 1A protections of race creed and color. Seems like the twilight zone sometimes.

Move on! let’s try a conservative legislation topic that matters on Main Street.
Why so defensive?

I don’t know, perhaps it’s because the very politicians who you support are destroying our country from within by supporting policies which erode the values and traditions which have held our nation together. America ceases to be great when she ceases to be good.

I don’t know, perhaps it’s because the very politicians who you support are destroying our country from within by supporting policies which erode the values and traditions which have held our nation together. America ceases to be great when she ceases to be good.
You might be right. Then again, maybe Gator doesn't want us laughing at hym wearing hys "tuckable" bikini around Smith Lake this summer.

Move on? AYFKMRN?

Here you go gator, I’ll offer this as a peace offering - a tribute to Kamala!

Happy Friday gator!

Nothing is more beautiful than 2 hot women going down on each other before ultimately begging you to join them as the meat in their sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Who gives a fvck what they do?

I absolutely do not GAF what they do.

The above statement is so true in fact that I'm sick and fvcking tired of being lectured about what they do and how I should accept it as normal or how I should play make believe with them and call them things they are not.

They are free to fvck however they see fit. I'd like to be free of having to hear about it.

Name them.
… then tell me how the candidate that you select will override their 1A rights. Look back on SCOTUS rulings regarding LGBQT rulings before you answer.

Fäggotry has existed since biblical times. Even predominant in the Catholic Church. Don’t get me started.

Name them.
… then tell me how the candidate that you select will override their 1A rights. Look back on SCOTUS rulings regarding LGBQT rulings before you answer.

Fäggotry has existed since biblical times. Even predominant in the Catholic Church. Don’t get me started.
So it's always been here so its ok to normalize it, yes?

Should we apply the same to murder and theft?

Name them.
The ENTIRE Democrat left……ENTIRE (are you one?).
You have no clue what “candidate” I’m going to support….because at this point, I don’t!
SCOTUS has been wrong before….. and will be wrong in the future.
Complete cop out, The Church has acknowledged the mistakes she’s made and is working through reconciliation and reform to ensure the dark forces are never again allowed to rampage in the darkness of denial. As Jesus says of His bride The Church “And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

The ENTIRE Democrat left……ENTIRE (are you one?).
You have no clue what “candidate” I’m going to support….because at this point, I don’t!
SCOTUS has been wrong before….. and will be wrong in the future.

Complete cop out, The Church has acknowledged the mistakes she’s made and is working through reconciliation and reform to ensure the dark forces are never again allowed to rampage in the darkness of denial. As Jesus says of His bride The Church “And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
I can see I hit a nerve there.. here’s a riddle..
Q How do you get a nun pregnant?
A. Dress her up as an altar-boy

The Catholic Church does indeed have a dark past which began during the Crusades , began the Dark Ages and horrible atrocities continued though the the Inquisition. It was more of an Empire than a religion.

So it's always been here so its ok to normalize it, yes?

Should we apply the same to murder and theft?
Dog shit analogy.. you are stating crimes against others as an equivalency to behavioral abnormality. I expected better.

Please list here any successful legal efforts to limit fãggotry transsexual issues or any other behavior that falls under race, religion creed? X __________

Blame a CONSERVATIVE SCOTUS … look at case law. Deal with it.

- you have most of them for your lifetime. Learn to live with fâggotry , men competing in women’s sports etc . There’s not a damn thing that you or any politician can do about- except of course promote conspiracies about who to blame.

Dog shit analogy.. you are stating crimes against others as an equivalency to behavioral abnormality. I expected better.

Please list here any successful legal efforts to limit fãggotry transsexual issues or any other behavior that falls under race, religion creed? X __________

Blame a CONSERVATIVE SCOTUS … look at case law. Deal with it.

- you have most of them for your lifetime. Learn to live with fâggotry , men competing in women’s sports etc . There’s not a damn thing that you or any politician can do about- except of course promote conspiracies about who to blame.
No - you're just defending and excusing it because "its been going on forever." And your defense is to blame conservatives...from a "lifelong conservative" no less. Sorry, maybe you can vomit out trash like that with success in real life, but it won't fly with me. And you know better too.

I can see I hit a nerve there.. here’s a riddle..
Q How do you get a nun pregnant?
A. Dress her up as an altar-boy

The Catholic Church does indeed have a dark past which began during the Crusades , began the Dark Ages and horrible atrocities continued though the the Inquisition. It was more of an Empire than a religion.
A rather sad attempt at a joke but not out of character. As for “the Crusades”, like much anti-Catholic diatribe resulting from ignorance, The Crusades were born from the violent aggression of Islam, which had conquered ancient Christian territory in the Holy Land and North Africa and established a large foothold in Europe following Muhammad’s death in the early seventh century.

A rather sad attempt at a joke but not out of character. As for “the Crusades”, like much anti-Catholic diatribe resulting from ignorance, The Crusades were born from the violent aggression of Islam, which had conquered ancient Christian territory in the Holy Land and North Africa and established a large foothold in Europe following Muhammad’s death in the early seventh century.
He’s using the same bullshit tactic Obama tried

Reactions: Reasoned
He’s using the same bullshit tactic Obama tried
What part of barbaric Catholic history don’t you understand? Here’s a good one. Are you aware of what the Pope did to Copernicus and Galileo for establishing heliocentric theory? But you don’t even knowWTF that is… so You have a lot of googling to go to keep up with me… I don’t even have to look. The Church fought to keep the Dark Ages DARK.. they set back development of civilization by a 1000 yrs.
Thank goodness for the defiance of Gutenberg who set the reformation and Renaissance in action by printing of the Bible.

What part of barbaric Catholic history don’t you understand? Here’s a good one. Are you aware of what the Pope did to Copernicus and Galileo for establishing heliocentric theory? But you don’t even knowWTF that is… so You have a lot of googling to go to keep up with me… I don’t even have to look. The Church fought to keep the Dark Ages DARK.. they set back development of civilization by a 1000 yrs.
Thank goodness for the defiance of Gutenberg who set the reformation and Renaissance in action by printing of the Bible.
What kind of bizarre detour are you taking now? How does the corruption of the Catholic Church and the Gutenberg Bible relate to the topic at hand?

You just LOVE throwing out distractions and thinking it's an argument.

PS. Oh by the way, there's a fine line between the documented corruption of the Catholic Church and opposing Christianity. So don't try to link one to the other in another failed argument.

What kind of bizarre detour are you taking now? How does the corruption of the Catholic Church and the Gutenberg Bible relate to the topic at hand?

PS. Oh by the way, there's a fine line between the documented corruption of the Catholic Church and opposing Christianity. So don't try to link one to the other in another failed argument.

I’m talking about the Crusades, dipshit. IDGAF about protecting any organized religion but a lie is a lie.

It apparent that you don’t get the historic impact of the Gutenberg Bible on the Renaissance and religious diversity … but I knew that.

So we can add biblical scholar to your impressive list of expertise?
It’s not about the content of the Bible per se … it’s about the availability to interpretation outside the Catholic hierarchy.

The answer - since you can’t comprehend it - is that the diversity of religions after Gutenberg reduced the influence of the Vatican Empire.

Why so ridiculous and juvenile with the gay association and names. I hate those fvckers…. But I have to hear it.
So you should oppose it and not be triggered when they want your eight year old son/grandson/nephew/etc to be able to “identify” as a girl behind his parents back. Or lop off his wang before he can even drive.

Let me guess - that’s all QAnon/MAGA conspiracy too, right?

Here you go Gator - take the 12 minutes out of your busy schedule and listen to my boy KC. He explains it pretty well.

So you should oppose it and not be triggered when they want your eight year old son/grandson/nephew/etc to be able to “identify” as a girl behind his parents back. Or lop off his wang before he can even drive.

Let me guess - that’s all QAnon/MAGA conspiracy too, right?
I have children and grandchildren in 4 states . None have ever experienced what you describe.. and yes I’d be posted. But is an over fantasy based on a small number of perverse fâggots.

I have children and grandchildren in 4 states . None have ever experienced what you describe.. and yes I’d be posted. But is an over fantasy based on a small number of perverse fâggots.

Look closer and ask more questions. You might be surprised.

My son's friend was almost expelled (settled on suspension after plea from his parents) after he pulled on a girl's cat tail in 10th grade.

What the friend didn't realize was the tail was attached to a butt plug. They wanted to expel the boy for sexual assault...as though he should have considered a butt plug was attached to a cat tail.

How many ponytails did you pull as a boy in school?

• Wow
Reactions: Reasoned
The following excerpts are from an article written by a retired Catholic professor of philosophy and sociology:

Sometime between the 18th and 19th centuries a new type of human being appeared in Europe. Not a biologically new type. No, a new psychological type. Let’s call this type homo utopianus.

For a few centuries, Christianity had been fading away in Europe. The Protestant Reformation combined with the Catholic Counter-Reformation – far from (immediately) undermining Christianity – had produced a great religious revival, a great intensification of Western Europe’s traditional religion.

As I see things, homo utopianustype flourishes in the United States today, in both varieties, would-be tyrants and sentimental fools. Together they make up the great “progressive” movement, a movement that has had during the last half-century, and is still having today, tremendous success in promoting an ideological package containing the following ideas:

• Anti-Christianity
  • Sexual freedom
  • Abortion
  • Homosexuality and “marriage equality”
  • Transgenderism
  • The sexualization of children
  • Recreational drugs
  • Euthanasia
  • Standards of intellect, morality, manners, beauty, etc. are forms of oppression
  • Anti-Americanism
  • The USA is an incorrigibly racist society
  • American whites are racist almost by nature
  • All group inequalities are the result of race discrimination
  • Police forces should be eliminated or at least defunded
  • Prisons should be emptied (except for the prison holding Donald Trump)
  • Disapproval of Israel and of American Jews who support Israel
  • Totally open borders; invite the Third World to move to the USA, thereby diminishing the percentage of whites in the population.
All these ideas are promoted by our would-be tyrants and, after a certain lapse of time, they are also embraced by sentimental fools.

God help us.

The following excerpts are from an article written by a retired Catholic professor of philosophy and sociology:

Sometime between the 18th and 19th centuries a new type of human being appeared in Europe. Not a biologically new type. No, a new psychological type. Let’s call this type homo utopianus.

For a few centuries, Christianity had been fading away in Europe. The Protestant Reformation combined with the Catholic Counter-Reformation – far from (immediately) undermining Christianity – had produced a great religious revival, a great intensification of Western Europe’s traditional religion.

As I see things, homo utopianustype flourishes in the United States today, in both varieties, would-be tyrants and sentimental fools. Together they make up the great “progressive” movement, a movement that has had during the last half-century, and is still having today, tremendous success in promoting an ideological package containing the following ideas:

• Anti-Christianity
  • Sexual freedom
  • Abortion
  • Homosexuality and “marriage equality”
  • Transgenderism
  • The sexualization of children
  • Recreational drugs
  • Euthanasia
  • Standards of intellect, morality, manners, beauty, etc. are forms of oppression
  • Anti-Americanism
  • The USA is an incorrigibly racist society
  • American whites are racist almost by nature
  • All group inequalities are the result of race discrimination
  • Police forces should be eliminated or at least defunded
  • Prisons should be emptied (except for the prison holding Donald Trump)
  • Disapproval of Israel and of American Jews who support Israel
  • Totally open borders; invite the Third World to move to the USA, thereby diminishing the percentage of whites in the population.
All these ideas are promoted by our would-be tyrants and, after a certain lapse of time, they are also embraced by sentimental fools.

God help us.
Since you've studied this - I have a question and I am curious as to how you will answer.

What force (Earthly and/or spiritual) do you think is behind this trend?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT