ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, anything new going on with the Lincoln project?

Just wondering what the latest news was with these cucks.

I fully anticipate you having a TDS flare up, but that’s ok. It’s expected.

Anyway, as always, thanks for your insight on the cuck project.
I’m waiting to see which Qpublicans actually vote to support a dictator after they found out how lucky they are to be alive today. I know many Senators got TDS today.

• Haha
Reactions: derek_tiger
149893601_10157596887250426_6368460106959209974_n.jpg

I’m waiting to see which Qpublicans actually vote to support a dictator after they found out how lucky they are to be alive today. I know many Senators got TDS today.
Here's a pic of some of those dangerous insurrectionists... see all the bloodshed? Check out all the Capitol policed they killed... oh yeah, they strung up some of those congresspersons... see them in the background?

iu

So deadly a couple of nerds are filming it with their phones.

Compare to this:

Once inside the town, Cromwell’s forces are said to have massacred the townspeople, murdering Catholic clergymen, soldiers, and even civilians. In one instance, a group of defenders barricaded themselves in the steeple of St. Peter’s Church and Cromwell’s forces set fire to the church, thereby burning them alive.

You say you want a revolution? Please stop with the charade of what this was...

NYT had to retract their story about the officer being killed with a fire extinguisher. Why do you think that is?

NYT had to retract their story about the officer being killed with a fire extinguisher. Why do you think that is?
Yeah I find it fascinating the coroner’s report hadn’t been released a month after his death?
And what of the investigation into the lethal force used against the unarmed veteran?
My understanding of the cause of death of two of the other protesters (who didn’t participate in the riots, although you’d never know from the media) was natural causes...although if you look them up, you’d swear there’s an “oh well, they deserved it anyway” theme to the story..disgraceful

Perhaps Nancy can find the answers..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah I find it fascinating the coroner’s report hadn’t been released a month after his death?
And what of the investigation into the lethal force used against the unarmed veteran?
My understanding of the cause of death of two of the other protesters (who didn’t participate in the riots, although you’d never know from the media) was natural causes...although if you look them up, you’d swear there’s an “oh well, they deserved it anyway” theme to the story..disgraceful

Perhaps Nancy can find the answers..:rolleyes:

read a report somewhere that the guy died from a heart attack. No visible signs that he was beaten. Take that fwiw.

Again, (it pains me to have to say every time I comment on that day) nobody condones what the rioters did, HOWEVER, at least have the professional objectivity to report the whole, truthful story, not the one which fits a preconceived narrative. In other words, be a journalist...with integrity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT