ADVERTISEMENT

Gator…

Their QB was hurt last year in a football play. Today they beat us. That's how football works.

Texas played pretty well. We just looked off all night. Not taking away from Texas but we definitely lost that game. Poor showing overall with a few bright spots here and there.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Lol - I’m saying we didn’t play well and beat ourselves more than anything. Facts and shit.

Nowhere in my post did I say Texas didn’t deserve the W.

Take a deep breath and if you ask nicely @dhetiger will make some waffles for you.
OK, this will be hard to do, but it must be done.

Take a deep breath and repeat after me - Texas has a better football team than Alabama.

I know the Tide has all the five star players and the best coach ever (yes, even an Aub can acknowledge that) and on paper, should win all the games.

But team sport and stuff.

Take a deep breath and repeat after me - Texas has a better football team than Alabama.

I know the Tide has all the five star players and the best coach ever (yes, even an Aub can acknowledge that) and on paper, should win all the games.

Texas pushed bammer around at will. They just looked stronger on both lines.

Reactions: Reasoned

I believe that’s what I said. The difference is I’m focused on the issues and shortcomings of our team vs what Texas is doing. We have a lot of work to do to perform at the level we expect. That’s about the third time I’ve said that - perhaps you’ll absorb the message this go around.

My thoughts are focused on our own team and program because it’s what we have control over. That’s ok though - it’s a common mistake with fans of mid tier programs. Hope this helps.

I believe that’s what I said. The difference is I’m focused on the issues and shortcomings of our team vs what Texas is doing. We have a lot of work to do to perform at the level we expect. That’s about the third time I’ve said that - perhaps you’ll absorb the message this go around.

My thoughts are focused on our own team and program because it’s what we have control over. That’s ok though - it’s a common mistake with fans of mid tier programs. Hope this helps.

bale-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT