ADVERTISEMENT

Gator….😂….help me here…

peenace….why the crickets?

How many million crack pipes is ok in brown neighborhoods?
Unfortunately, I have a life and I’m not a right wing loser who never gets off the internet. I’m back. It wasn’t aimed at brown neighborhoods, just like the clean needles program isn’t aimed at whites. It’s sad how desperate to play the race card. Your ability to discuss play racial equity sjw hero when it’s politically convenient, and your clearly low opinion of Blacks the next, is why the vast majority of Black Americans don’t trust American Conservatives.

Unfortunately, I have a life and I’m not a right wing loser who never gets off the internet. I’m back. It wasn’t aimed at brown neighborhoods, just like the clean needles program isn’t aimed at whites. It’s sad how desperate to play the race card. Your ability to discuss play racial equity sjw hero when it’s politically convenient, and your clearly low opinion of Blacks the next, is why the vast majority of Black Americans don’t trust American Conservatives.
Lmaooo! Says the racist cuck that assumes blacks can’t obtain identification for voting.

This may be your best one yet, sassy. You are a massive failure at life.

Lmaooo! Says the racist cuck that assumes blacks can’t obtain identification for voting.

This may be your best one yet, sassy. You are a massive failure at life.
LoL, all I can think about is that line in Cool Hand Luke when the George Kennedy character says: “You stupid mullet head, he beat you with nothin', just like today when he kept comin' back at me, with nothin'”.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
LoL, all I can think about is that line in Cool Hand Luke when the George Kennedy character says: “You stupid mullet head, he beat you with nothin', just like today when he kept comin' back at me, with nothin'”.
A fine movie that I haven’t watched in a while.

Nobody can eat 50 eggs, btw.

Reactions: Reasoned
Lulz, y’all see how this loser gets up on its high horse with its haughty tone and claims superiority?

commie lib arrogance knows no bounds.

For James Taylor?

how-to-make-baby-laugh.jpg

Thought you were iVile town roadworker… I was in Nashville for the Eagles at Bridgestone 2 weeks ago. Nice arena… Ate at the Lexus club. ..y’all don’t deserve it
Saw Eagles there too, ate at the Lexus as well, food wasn't anything to brag about. I wouldn't go back just for the food, The beverages were nice and frequent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT