ADVERTISEMENT

Gator…….you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
^. Are you kidding, it’s all about….

giphy-downsized-large.gif

How can you be stupid enough to believe that any political party has any influence over an independent non profit organization funded by members and the pharmaceutical industry.

you are dumber than Maxine Waters

im not sure you typed that out with a straight face 😂

…and what % of Republicans and what % of you democrats would vote for that?

which was the point you missed dullard

My statement was total sarcasm. There is no science in the shit they are saying.

I think these 'science' people want to ultimately be hermaphrodites like an earthworm. They want to have all sexual parts so they can fvck themselves as well as everyone else and, like an earthworm, you can pinch them in half to create more and more earthworms (aka liberal idiot voters)

Gator, your thoughts?... and again, thanks for your republican support.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthworm

Never ends.
GOP tranny giver is coming.. then what ??
I guess the NEA has or gives no political influence to Democrats

Surely he isn’t this stupid
LOLOLOLOLOL
You people are such idiots. Pay attention now or I’ll have come back and humiliate you further.

Two questions for you mowro

Who was POTUS in Jan 2019 and why did he allow it to happen??
Were there any relevant SCOTUS determinations by the conservative majority??

it appears to me based on historical facts that the Trumpsky administration made significant strides in LGBQT rights . What does that do for your bullshit argument??

GOP tranny giver is coming.. then what ??

LOLOLOLOLOL
You people are such idiots. Pay attention now or I’ll have come back and humiliate you further.

Two questions for you mowro

Who was POTUS in Jan 2019 and why did he allow it to happen??
Were there any relevant SCOTUS determinations by the conservative majority??

it appears to me based on historical facts that the Trumpsky administration made significant strides in LGBQT rights . What does that do for your bullshit argument??
Non-discrimination is one thing. What are your thoughts on transgenders playing sports? What if several men “identified as women” to play women’s basketball at Auburn or Tennessee and cleaned everyone’s clock year after year? That ok with you?

Non-discrimination is one thing. What are your thoughts on transgenders playing sports? What if several men “identified as women” to play women’s basketball at Auburn or Tennessee and cleaned everyone’s clock year after year? That ok with you?
Libs don’t care as long as no one’s feelings get hurt.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Which government agency made these rules that you referred to? Just saying the gay rights and transgender shit have been around for the last 5 yrs when they started coming out of the closet. It’s societal not political choice. Every country has their communities and protests.

Which government agency made these rules that you referred to? Just saying the gay rights and transgender shit have been around for the last 5 yrs when they started coming out of the closet. It’s societal not political choice. Every country has their communities and protests.
Now ^^^this^^^ is a deflection.

Simple question that you people can’t seem to answer.

-SO once again… which federal laws passed by the current administration have led to LGBQT protests or allowances?

I expect continued crickets

Continued deflection noted. Back to the topic; are you pro or against the government and society not recognizing there are physical phucking differences between indoor and outdoor biological plumbing between sexes?

Continued deflection noted. Back to the topic; are you pro or against the government and society not recognizing there are physical phucking differences between indoor and outdoor biological plumbing between sexes?
To be clear… there are only two genders. I absolutely support traditional separation of faciliwith regards to personal privacy space.

Now you answer my questions

-, where is the federal legislation that suggests otherwise?

-was there a conservative SCOTUS decision that sent us down this path ? y/n?

To be clear… there are only two genders. I absolutely support traditional separation of faciliwith regards to personal privacy space.

Now you answer my questions

-, where is the federal legislation that suggests otherwise?

-was there a conservative SCOTUS decision that sent us down this path ? y/n?

there has been laws and rulings made in US that erodes the definition of binary genders in public facilities, sports activities, yes/no?

to omit the designation of male or female on birth certificates would be an action only possibly taken by governmental organizations as they mandate the minimum requirements for any state’s bureau of statistics, yes/no?

the 6-3 SCOTUS ruling of which you make reference (Bostick) was a ruling that EMPLOYERS cannot be discriminatory about any characteristic for which “sex” is the primary class….. not that there wasn’t a binary characteristic between sexes

finally, that 6-3 ruling passed with the 4 liberals, one moderate and 1 conservative….. that’s effectively 4.5 to 1.5 on the pro side if the ruling - A majority liberal ruling, NOT a conservative ruling - nice try, nice fail

anything else ?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT