ADVERTISEMENT

Garner Qualifiers?

Iron Doc

All Conference
Nov 5, 2005
Due to complications of old age and general decrepitude, I have not been to many meets this year. Therefore would you wizards care to predict who advances to Districts from Garner?

Lol Tear. I shouldn't laugh because its sad seeing so many open weights, but its so true. Good luck to the Fearsome Eagle Beasts Doc! Schluegers (sp?) look damn tough.

Thanks, Kid. They are. Do you have any kinfolk wrestling for this edition of The Devils? Any Little Cedar residents on the Devil squad?

Nope not this year. A couple of the guys on the team I know pretty well from them being friends with my youngest brother (he's a freshman at NIACC now). I know Doug Perrin's parents pretty well so have been following him pretty close. Lot of youngsters with a high ceiling that should be fun to watch over the next few years.

Clarion-Goldfield should advance a lot of weights through to districts.

I'd say some of the best bets outside of C-G are at

113- JD Radar (SH) *and already best name in the entire state field until a better one surfaces.
tongue.gif

126- Noah Irons (LM)
182- Gunner Clark (WH)
195- Zac Schleugler (WH)
Hwt- Chris Schleugler (WH)

Iron Doc's humble projection is that The Beasts will advance 170 through HWT on Saturday.

Clarion-Goldfield will run away with the Sectional. I predict 10 or 11 district qualifiers if all are healthy. WH has some upper weights that are tough. Other than that....not a very tough Sectional.

Iron Doc (and The Mountain Lions) wish the entire Fearsome Eagle Beast squad good luck at Sectionals tomorrow.

You can tell how into wrestling the Garner folk are; reported qualifiers using the old weight classifications.

Priceless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT