ADVERTISEMENT

Game time!

West Sioux gets another opportunity on the turf with a 41-24 win over Treynor. The Falcons turned it on the the 2nd half.

Regina will move onto the dome.

Semifinals will be set with the following games:

Regina vs Van Meter

West Lyon vs West Sioux

*Not sure the status on Wick didn’t sound good. I think initially you’d have to go with VM based on Regina not having their best wideout and VMs tough defense to begin with. But, you never know.

WL and WS could be an all time great game. The turf certainly helps WS but WL has plenty of speed themselves. Looking forward to this game.

Wow - West Brunch had by far the easiest bracket and goes home!
Congrats Ragals! Good luck against Van Meter.

Regina with another trip to the Dome!
30-20 final.

Not to gloat or anything but I replied to a post of yours at the beginning of the season after you said a certain team is going to blow up the rankings after scout had left Regina out of their preseason top 10.

I replied saying that a certain team will be back in the playoffs and could make a good run. I had a feeling with the guys they brought back that Regina could make a run in the postseason. No huge congrats are needed about my prediction. A simple well done will do. ;)

Reactions: Pinehawk
Can Regina keep riding the wave and win another title? A cinderella story from a not so Cinderella program?

Wick take a helmet to the hip or get rolled up on?

Caught a slant pass across the middle and was tackled. Didn’t seem like much initially, but the players waved the trainer over immediately.
Hoping for the best, he’s a great kid and a great athlete.

Last edited:
Caught a slant pass across the middle and was tackled. Didn’t seem like much initially, but the players waved the trainer over immediately. Seemed like a knee injury unfortunately.
Hoping for the best, he’s a great kid and a great athlete.

May be a dislocated hip

I did have to chuckle at the WBCSD needing to send an email moving the junior high students, needing to implore their fan base to have good sportsmanship, etc. I have never received an email like that. FYI I have not seen as poor of a player safety response as I did tonight.

Still waiting for the evidence of me being ‘factually inaccurate’. The good news is the WB film posting games and the ‘a film was uploaded’ word games are immaterial. Enjoy the off season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT