ADVERTISEMENT

Gallup: US Approval Ratings Continue to Rally From Record Lows Across the Globe during Trump Era

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
Our allies finally respect us again under President Joe Biden's leadership. The people in countries that are our staunchest allies, like the UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, all of Scandinavia, and South Korea have seen improvements of 30% or more in their positive views of America. The people of France, which many people here confused with their government, have seen a +18% rise in our favorability. Away from the American right wing media spinsters, and Facebook Fake News propogandists, the world sees sanity restored, and promises from Afghanistan withdrawal, to the Paris Accord, to not coddling North Korea, actually kept. Way to go, Joe!

utg8d2sttkgy4mvu7fekhg.png

Our allies finally respect us again under President Joe Biden's leadership. The people in countries that are our staunchest allies, like the UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, all of Scandinavia, and South Korea have seen improvements of 30% or more in their positive views of America. The people of France, which many people here confused with their government, have seen a +18% rise in our favorability. Away from the American right wing media spinsters, and Facebook Fake News propogandists, the world sees sanity restored, and promises from Afghanistan withdrawal, to the Paris Accord, to not coddling North Korea, actually kept. Way to go, Joe!

dumbass has been President longer than six months, dickhead.

And who gives a flying fvck what other countries think of us? They still hate the US but will take that government money anyway whether or not they 'like' us.

So now you understand what is meant by “America First”, Trump put his country FIRST. Hence, our allies and enemies knew where they were in the pecking order, this poor dementia riddled sod hasn’t the capacity, strength (or dare I say) will to put the US first, so of course a weakened America has a higher “approval”. Put in football terms, is the 2021 Bama team (thus far showing some cracks and weakness 😉) looked at by the rest of the SEC with higher approval or is more popular than the 2020 version?-(i.e., for those who don’t grasp the analogy, AL this year is perceived by the SEC as weaker and therefore more “acceptable” to their SEC foes…..at least in theory).

Last edited:
Reactions: dustinator
So now you understand what is meant by “America First”, Trump put his country FIRST. Hence, our allies and enemies knew where they were in the pecking order, this poor dementia riddled sod hasn’t the capacity, strength (or dare I say) will to put the US first, so of course a weakened America has a higher “approval”. Put in football terms, is 2021 Bama team (thus far showing some cracks and weakness 😉) looked at by the rest of the SEC with higher approval or more popular than 2020 version?
Incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
😂

Lol dumbass @Menace Sockeyes trips over his own clit every time he walks.

So now you understand what is meant by “America First”, Trump put his country FIRST. Hence, our allies and enemies knew where they were in the pecking order, this poor dementia riddled sod hasn’t the capacity, strength (or dare I say) will to put the US first, so of course a weakened America has a higher “approval”. Put in football terms, is 2021 Bama team (thus far showing some cracks and weakness 😉) looked at by the rest of the SEC with higher approval or more popular than 2020 version?
Haha! Brilliant! Way to completely undermine each other’s points. 😆

Wtf is this garbage? This twat can kiss my ass coming in here and selling this “Biden is popular” load of bullshit! Lolololol what a delusional loser.

Wtf is this garbage? This twat can kiss my ass coming in here and selling this “Biden is popular” load of bullshit! Lolololol what a delusional loser.

It's the best spin so far...and no less ridiculous than me linking a chart that "proves" Trump has a small ego.
Write to Gallup through your tears. The numbers show Biden IS popular outside the right wing propaganda spin zone of America. Unfortunately, we're the only nation with enough people gullible and non-critically thinking enough to ACTUALLY vote for a person like Trump, so its no surprise. Listen to these sheep-brained anti-Biden brothers and sisters of yours:

Write to Gallup through your tears. The numbers show Biden IS popular outside the right wing propaganda spin zone of America. Unfortunately, we're the only nation with enough people gullible and non-critically thinking enough to ACTUALLY vote for a person like Trump, so its no surprise. Listen to these sheep-brained anti-Biden brothers and sisters of yours:

Isn’t this the same creature always screaming “straw man argument” every other day?

And here it is using a straw man argument to “win” on the internet.

What a gigantic loser.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Isn’t this the same creature always screaming “straw man argument” every other day?

And here it is using a straw man argument to “win” on the internet.

What a gigantic loser.
How are these sheep-brains NOT indicative of the American Conservatives lack of critical thinking skills? These barely-more-sentient-than-farm-animals are the majority of Republicans, and it's only getting worse..

March...

August...

September...

78% of Republicans agreed that President Joe Biden “did not legitimately win enough votes to win,

Did you read the entire article?

“It is Democrats and independents, however, who are driving the increasing lack of faith in elections – Democrats’ confidence that elections reflect the will of the people dropped from 90% to 69% since January, with independents dropping from 54% to 46%.”

When you make voting as easy as entering a Publishers Clearing House giveaway, with security resembling our southern border, hell yes people lose confidence in our elections!

“It is Democrats and independents, however, who are driving the increasing lack of faith in elections – Democrats’ confidence that elections reflect the will of the people dropped from 90% to 69% since January, with independents dropping from 54% to 46%.”

When you make voting as easy as entering a Publishers Clearing House giveaway, with security resembling our southern border, hell yes people lose confidence in our elections!
In his utopian liberal fantasyland, facts and data do not matter.

He is the scum of society, the very thing he lifts his skirt up and pisses and moans about.

In his utopian liberal fantasyland, facts and data do not matter.

He is the scum of society, the very thing he lifts his skirt up and pisses and moans about.
No, having a President get caught on tape trying to pressure Secretaries of State "find" votes, or actively undermine the election, has had its effect. Congratulations on voting for the decay of American democracy.

No, having a President get caught on tape trying to pressure Secretaries of State "find" votes, or actively undermine the election, has had its effect. Congratulations on voting for the decay of American democracy.
You are an adult liberal male, and you are lecturing us about the decay of democracy. Lol I’ve seen it all.

How is it controlling us? I do everything the rules require and really not any different than what I experienced traveling in Asia. I’ve been wearing masks and getting vaccinated for predominantly Asian viruses ( hepatitis, bird flu, swine flue etc) for 10 yrs. I have lost no personal freedom. Maybe I’m tougher than you?

I read an article recently that struck me and perhaps it would better sum up my position with respect to this, an excerpt:

“Alexis de Tocqueville, observing 19th-century life in Europe and America, speculated about two seemingly contradictory tendencies in times of freedom and equality – which today we enjoy in unprecedented abundance. The first, he feared, would be a growing self-absorption and individualization that would lead to isolation. The second would be a demand for a powerful central government that would protect us from those around us who might violate our ever-expanding individual liberties. Over time, as the government response to that demand for more rights intensifies, the state takes on the role of a paternal schoolmaster who provides for our every need and want. Government infantilizes us.”

“As bureaucratic control increases and seeks to allay every danger that might disturb us, a benevolent despotism “reduces each nation to. . .nothing more than a herd of timid and industrious animals of which the government is the shepherd.” At that point, we have handed our freedom – another important human good – over to an earthly power. We have lost what it means to be human, and Satan has every reason to applaud.”

My tears? Yes, clearly I am super upset over you not being terribly bright.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

LOL!!! SockMonkey is too stupid to understand what he linked?
Who didn’t see this coming?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT