ADVERTISEMENT

GA house of cards falling apart...

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Basically means the DA office is fvcked since they have no standing or authority to issue a subpoena once the scope of the interview details were known... I guess 'witch hunt for the former POTUS' didn't fly so well... o_O

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Wednesday filed a motion to quash a grand jury subpoena requiring him to testify as part of an investigation into the actions of former President Donald Trump after official results in the 2020 presidential election showed that then-Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden had won.

Kemp had received a subpoena on Aug. 4 after a voluntary interview scheduled for late July was canceled.

“[T]he Governor agreed to a voluntary interview to be held on July 25, 2022, but when counsel for the Governor asked reasonable questions of the [District Attorney’s] Office regarding the scope of that interview, the DA’s Office unilaterally canceled the interview and issued the Subpoena,” attorneys for Kemp said in the motion (pdf) filed on Aug. 17 in Fulton County Superior Court. “Why the DA’s Office acted so abruptly is unclear.”

According to an exhibit in the motion, Kemp has been asked to testify before the grand jury at 9 a.m. on Aug. 18.

Kemp’s lawyers argued the subpoena should be quashed because it is “barred by sovereign immunity.” The subpoena also “improperly seeks to invade established common law executive and attorney-client privileges,” and is “being pursued at this time for improper political purposes,” they wrote.

“Georgia courts have no authority to compel a sitting Governor to provide testimony about matters involving his official duties due to sovereign immunity,” the motion reads. “Even if that were not the centuries-old law of this State, the Subpoena at issue is improper, and due to be quashed, because its timing is neither driven by a genuine investigative need for information nor compliant with the established ethical rules governing prosecutors and election cycle investigations.”

Sorry GA homers but your state has become a little Illinois….. and that’s not a complement.

Basically means the DA office is fvcked since they have no standing or authority to issue a subpoena once the scope of the interview details were known... I guess 'witch hunt for the former POTUS' didn't fly so well... o_O

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Wednesday filed a motion to quash a grand jury subpoena requiring him to testify as part of an investigation into the actions of former President Donald Trump after official results in the 2020 presidential election showed that then-Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden had won.

Kemp had received a subpoena on Aug. 4 after a voluntary interview scheduled for late July was canceled.

“[T]he Governor agreed to a voluntary interview to be held on July 25, 2022, but when counsel for the Governor asked reasonable questions of the [District Attorney’s] Office regarding the scope of that interview, the DA’s Office unilaterally canceled the interview and issued the Subpoena,” attorneys for Kemp said in the motion (pdf) filed on Aug. 17 in Fulton County Superior Court. “Why the DA’s Office acted so abruptly is unclear.”

According to an exhibit in the motion, Kemp has been asked to testify before the grand jury at 9 a.m. on Aug. 18.

Kemp’s lawyers argued the subpoena should be quashed because it is “barred by sovereign immunity.” The subpoena also “improperly seeks to invade established common law executive and attorney-client privileges,” and is “being pursued at this time for improper political purposes,” they wrote.

“Georgia courts have no authority to compel a sitting Governor to provide testimony about matters involving his official duties due to sovereign immunity,” the motion reads. “Even if that were not the centuries-old law of this State, the Subpoena at issue is improper, and due to be quashed, because its timing is neither driven by a genuine investigative need for information nor compliant with the established ethical rules governing prosecutors and election cycle investigations.”
Thought this was gonna be about Kirby’s haircut or a new bagman

They don’t need the Governor. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. He hates your messiah almost as much as Raffensberger ant the other GOP election staff that the dictator tried to unseat.

They did get Lindsey Graham who will have to answer why he called Raffensberger… who asked him to call? was it his decision, Trumpsky or Meadows. I’d say he pleads the 5th more than Trumpsky did for Letitia -424 times.

so are you really saying that Soecial Grand Jury is having trouble with other Subpoens?? Spastic Rudy just finished. He pleaded the 5th mostly but doesn’t matter that much because there’s so much video…. Also from his Kraken lawsuit. Those depositions are already out there.

Last edited:
They don’t need the Governor. He did ectky what he was supposed to do. He hates you messiah almost as much as Raffensberger ant the other GOO election staff that the dictator tried to unseat.

They did get. Lindsey Graham who will have to answer why he called Raffensberger… who asked him to call was it his decision, Trumpsky or Meadows. I’d say he pleads the 5th more than Trumpsky did for Letitia -424 times.
You are pinning your hopes on what he was mad about and wanted people to do. But he didn’t actually break a law in saying those things out loud. Saying he needed 11k votes isn’t illegal. He wanted a sovereign state to do a recount. They did based on their own decisions. Anything he said was opinion and desire. End of story. All this bullshit about tagging him for his tantrums is the height of pussydom, but that’s who you are now.

Last edited:
You are pinning your hopes on what he was mad about and wanted people to do. But he didn’t actually break a law in saying those things out loud. Saying he needed 11k votes isn’t illegal. He wanted a sovereign state to do a recount. They did based on their own decisions. Anything he said was opinion and desire. End of story. All this bullshit about tagging him for his tantrums is the height of pussydom, but that’s who you are now.

In legal terms, there was no overt act.

BG wants to put him in innuendo prison for this I guess.

They don’t need the Governor. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. He hates your messiah almost as much as Raffensberger ant the other GOP election staff that the dictator tried to unseat.

They did get Lindsey Graham who will have to answer why he called Raffensberger… who asked him to call? was it his decision, Trumpsky or Meadows. I’d say he pleads the 5th more than Trumpsky did for Letitia -424 times.

so are you really saying that Soecial Grand Jury is having trouble with other Subpoens?? Spastic Rudy just finished. He pleaded the 5th mostly but doesn’t matter that much because there’s so much video…. Also from his Kraken lawsuit. Those depositions are already out there.
What part of the definition of dictator are you not understanding?

PARDON ME!!!!The convening of a Special Grand Jury means that a AG had probable cause to believe crimes were committed. The main crime was a well organized conspiracy to systematically attempt to defraud the government by fraudulent means.

Let me set the scene for you so you don’t look even more foolish.

There is way more evidence than is usually needed for an indictment. There are probably 10 Trumpsky appointee Cabinet level witnesses who will testify against Trump. That includes his lawyers and witnesses to the general effort( including Lindsey Graham, Eastman, Clark) already deposed in a congressional hearing. Raffensberger was one.

This one was particularly about the fake jurors scheme. Both WH counsels told them they are “out of their minds” so they were properly advised. They did it anyway.

Wait…. Do you even know who Eric Herschmann is? I doubt it. Let me help you. WH Counsel- his job is to protect the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT ( not Trump).

He was the enforcer where Cipalloni was the negotiator when Trumpsky did particularly stupid shit. He focused on the conspiracy in GA with Giuliani and Eastman. He is bulletproof and unimpeachable. ( Defended the Oredincy in both impeachms) . I am completely certain that HE knows exactly what happened and YOU don’t.

Heres a clip of what the Grand Jury heard from him and what the trial jury will hear at the ensuing criminal trials.

“ get a good criminal lawyer- you’re going to need it.

They all do… Is that penitentiary still down near the airport? Does it have proper name.

Listen to all of this clip…. Just for kicks and get back to me. I’ve got a lot more.

In legal terms, there was no overt act.

BG wants to put him in innuendo prison for this I guess.
The Trumpsky AGs and WH counsel strongly and UNANIMOUSLY disagreed with your assessment.

See YouTube depositions of Cipalloni a, Herschmann and three AGs. But I’m sure you know more than them.

More than you for certain.
I agree with every one of them .

Listen to the depositions. The conspirators were all together in the Oval Office- unanimously warned that there was no legal path out this if they proceeded.

That eliminates the “ ignorance of law” competing theorie” defense. The five highest legal advisors UNANIMOUSLY around the desk in the Oval Office witnessed that they all participated and heard the warnings including the overstock.com dude and Kraken Lady”. .

You do understand they are already deposed and will all testify against them all . Right??

PARDON ME!!!!The convening of a Special Grand Jury means that a AG had probable cause to believe crimes were committed. The main crime was a well organized conspiracy to systematically attempt to defraud the government by fraudulent means.

Let me set the scene for you so you don’t look even more foolish.

There is way more evidence than is usually needed for an indictment. There are probably 10 Trumpsky appointee Cabinet level witnesses who will testify against Trump. That includes his lawyers and witnesses to the general effort( including Lindsey Graham, Eastman, Clark) already deposed in a congressional hearing. Raffensberger was one.

This one was particularly about the fake jurors scheme. Both WH counsels told them they are “out of their minds” so they were properly advised. They did it anyway.

Wait…. Do you even know who Eric Herschmann is? I doubt it. Let me help you. WH Counsel- his job is to protect the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT ( not Trump).

He was the enforcer where Cipalloni was the negotiator when Trumpsky did particularly stupid shit. He focused on the conspiracy in GA with Giuliani and Eastman. He is bulletproof and unimpeachable. ( Defended the Oredincy in both impeachms) . I am completely certain that HE knows exactly what happened and YOU don’t.

Heres a clip of what the Grand Jury heard from him and what the trial jury will hear at the ensuing criminal trials.

“ get a good criminal lawyer- you’re going to need it.

They all do… Is that penitentiary still down near the airport? Does it have proper name.

Listen to all of this clip…. Just for kicks and get back to me. I’ve got a lot more.

She’s not an AG, she’s a Fulton county DA. She’s the DA of the same county where Paul Howard embarrassed himself for six terms and is praying he isn’t prosecuted himself, which he should be. Partisan politics is hardly new to Atlanta, neither is corrupt and moronic representation.

Listen to the depositions. The conspirators were all together in the Oval Office- unanimously warned that there was no legal path out this if they proceeded.

That eliminates the “ ignorance of law” competing theorie” defense. The five highest legal advisors UNANIMOUSLY around the desk in the Oval Office witnessed that they all participated and heard the warnings including the overstock.com dude and Kraken Lady”. .

You do understand they are already deposed and will all testify against them all . Right??
Post them. Are you saying depositions of a supposedly secret investigation that doesn’t want to reveal their evidence is posting these things to youfbckingtube?

Look up the phrase "overt act."

No need to get back to me after you do.

Congratulations on being wrong along with those people.
So you are seriously claiming that YOU PERSONALLY have more knowledge of the situation than the Presidents own WH lawyers- both of whom defended him in the two impeachment.

now they say “get a good CRIMINAL lawyer.”

… and “ PARDON ME”

I guess from that answer- they missed out on hiring you for legal advice - instead on Cipalloni and Hirshman.

So you are seriously claiming that YOU PERSONALLY have more knowledge of the situation than the Presidents own WH lawyers- both of whom defended him in the two impeachment.

now they say “get a good CRIMINAL lawyer.”

… and “ PARDON ME”
This is rich coming from someone that claims to have knowledge of confidential tapes and recordings of conversations regarding Trump.

You do a great job showing how little you know.

This is rich coming from someone that claims to have knowledge of confidential tapes and recordings of conversations regarding Trump.

You do a great job showing how little you know.
Look out or he will start dropping terms like prima facie evidence to show off his lawyering skills.

I guess from that answer- they missed out on hiring you for legal advice - instead on Cipalloni and Hirshman.

Looks that way...

Conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people to commit an illegal act, along with an intent to achieve the agreement's goal. Most U.S. jurisdictions also require an overt act toward furthering the agreement. An overt act is a statutory requirement, not a constitutional one.

Bump for update on your update. Might want to call Lindsey since the SCOTUS ruling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT