ADVERTISEMENT

First top 10 upset of the year …first game of season

That's like saying a lot of speeding tickets is worse than running a stop sign and killing someone.... try again.
What kind of speeding tickets are we talking about?
Here’s shiteload for bama just this past season….

The University of Alabama (UA) released a list of 11 Level 3 NCAA violations on July 3, 2024, that occurred between July 1, 2023 and June 28, 2024. The violations were self-reported and are considered "breaches of conduct" that don't give the Crimson Tide more than a minor advantage. The violations included:
  • Men's basketball
    A student-athlete's complimentary admission was sold on a secondary market ticket website without the student's knowledge
  • Swimming
    A coach had impermissible electronic contact with an athlete who hadn't requested a transfer
  • Baseball
    A recruit made an official visit before being added to the NCAA Eligibility Center's list
  • Rowing
    A staff member commented on a prospective student-athlete's social media account
  • Soccer
    A coach interacted with a prospect's parent on campus during an illegal time period
Other sports that had violations included women's basketball, men's golf, and women's gymnastics. The punishments for the violations were minor, and the school and enforcement staff agreed that the facts didn't warrant scholarship reductions or a postseason ban

What kind of speeding tickets are we talking about?
Here’s shiteload for bama just this past season….

The University of Alabama (UA) released a list of 11 Level 3 NCAA violations on July 3, 2024, that occurred between July 1, 2023 and June 28, 2024. The violations were self-reported and are considered "breaches of conduct" that don't give the Crimson Tide more than a minor advantage. The violations included:
  • Men's basketball
    A student-athlete's complimentary admission was sold on a secondary market ticket website without the student's knowledge
  • Swimming
    A coach had impermissible electronic contact with an athlete who hadn't requested a transfer
  • Baseball
    A recruit made an official visit before being added to the NCAA Eligibility Center's list
  • Rowing
    A staff member commented on a prospective student-athlete's social media account
  • Soccer
    A coach interacted with a prospect's parent on campus during an illegal time period
Other sports that had violations included women's basketball, men's golf, and women's gymnastics. The punishments for the violations were minor, and the school and enforcement staff agreed that the facts didn't warrant scholarship reductions or a postseason ban
We need @Sanctions Stand to weigh in on this one.

Fortunately, this will be an all new discussion for this forum and I’m sure we’ll all come to a reasonable, well thought out conclusion.
Somebody pop Bobbie out of whatever institution he calls home so he can post the link to that list. I’ve lost mine somewhere but I’m sure he has it on speed dial. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Somebody pop Bobbie out of whatever institution he calls home so he can post the link to that list. I’ve lost mine somewhere but I’m sure he has it on speed dial. 🤣🤣🤣
Bobbie used to post like a villain on the Gator non-sports board, but looks like he got banded or scrammed - not sure where he’d head off too…. Maybe the Okie State board?

Hahahhahaha!!!! The Okie State board IS Bobbies new home - wat a maroon

See, what you SEC mopes have yet to figure out is if you just field an average team, with little or no chance of ever winning a NC, nobody cares about the shenanigans which may…or may not have occurred.
🤔
200w.gif

Bobbie used to post like a villain on the Gator non-sports board, but looks like he got banded or scrammed - not sure where he’d head off too…. Maybe the Okie State board?

Wherever blueberries roam

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

I just looked over there I have “insufficient privileges” to post there.

Did Bobbie pre-ban me? 🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT