ADVERTISEMENT

Finally, someone making sense

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
Uhh….NOT!
Gun control-pushing, “Impeach Trump” songstress Demi Lovato claims the word “alien” is a “derogatory term” offensive to extraterrestrial life and suggests people use “ETs” instead.
“I think that we have to stop calling them aliens because aliens is a derogatory term for anything. That’s why I like to call them ETs!” Lovato said in a recent interview with PEDESTRIANtv. “So yeah, that’s a little tidbit. A little information that I learned.”
Lovato — who came out as “pansexual” earlier this year, and then in May, declared that she is “non-binary” and uses “they” and “them” pronouns — is currently promoting her new Peacock Original series, Unidentified with Demi Lovato.
🤔 Good heaven’s, where do these people come from?

Uhh….NOT!
Gun control-pushing, “Impeach Trump” songstress Demi Lovato claims the word “alien” is a “derogatory term” offensive to extraterrestrial life and suggests people use “ETs” instead.
“I think that we have to stop calling them aliens because aliens is a derogatory term for anything. That’s why I like to call them ETs!” Lovato said in a recent interview with PEDESTRIANtv. “So yeah, that’s a little tidbit. A little information that I learned.”
Lovato — who came out as “pansexual” earlier this year, and then in May, declared that she is “non-binary” and uses “they” and “them” pronouns — is currently promoting her new Peacock Original series, Unidentified with Demi Lovato.
Dumb as fvck and their followers are even dumber. We are fvcked.

Uhh….NOT!
Do ETs come from birthing persons or space ships?

11616992-16x9-large.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT