ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci update

You must be referring to something that a liberal did that was bad...since we can just deflect to anything unrelated.

Have you hit your head lately? Like really, really hard?
Seriously the Thomas briberies ( Clarence and Gianni) are the only ones I’ve heard about. They admitted it. AnyFederal or District judge would be impeached on lesser ethics violations ( but you know that) .

Link to whatever documented bribery that you people are referring to?? All I see is your nominees crime wave and upcoming indictments.

Get a better nominee. He will lose HUGELY.

Seriously the Thomas briberies ( Clarence and Gianni) are the only ones I’ve heard about. They admitted it. AnyFederal or District judge would be impeached on lesser ethics violations ( but you know that) .

Link to whatever documented bribery that you people are referring to?? All I see is your nominees crime wave and upcoming indictments.

Biden falls a lot.

You're on to something here BG. This is a great way to carry on a conversation.

Christie or Biden?

Christie or Biden?

62988799.jpg

Reactions: Reasoned
Oooooh look at our "lifelong conservative" speaking again!
Any judge… any jurisdiction.. any political affiliation… answer this . Forget the name or the appointing POTUS for SCOTUS or Federal bench.

What if it was George Soros?

Just a simple yes or no will be ok… otherwise you are true cult.

Any judge… any jurisdiction.. any political affiliation… answer this . Forget the name or the appointing POTUS for SCOTUS or Federal bench.

What if it was George Soros?

Just a simple yes or no will be ok… otherwise you are true cult.
Blah blah blah...distract, deflect, defend.

How much is the Biden WH paying you?

Reactions: Reasoned
You're the only "conservative" in America that believes that Fauci isn't a general POS.
Actually hatred of Fauci is fairly limited to the 37% lemming demographic .

Any Cult requires both a martyr and a satanic character to function . Fauci served this purpose for a a couple of years. He will now be replaced by Garland as the Evil One.

Hit it “lately”? Hell, since I’ve been hanging out with you hospitable rabble Gator has always sounded like a severe head trauma case.
Naaaa… I was pretty normal until 2015. Everyone here hated the MF… I knew that he was a corrupt delusional POS and held my ground … everyone else here flipped.

This little gnome really does need to go to jail……or better still, fine him $1 less than his net worth and take his fat government pension from him.

This little gnome really does need to go to jail……or better still, fine him $1 less than his net worth and take his fat government pension from him.

Bteitbart LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AFTER SIX LONG YEARS…

No credible virologist in this galaxy has come out with data proven that COVID 19 was N O T genetically enhanced- in fact -consensus is that its ability to naturally mutate is what proves that.

This is what I know for sure- Rand Paul is obsessed with finding something - ANYTHING- HELP HIM!!!! Hiuuury

there’s $BILLIOINS S of dark money in Clarence Thomas’s PAC account- that is proven to exist now . Soooo.. Why not pay for some European virologist to come to Congress and challenge his peers. Better hurry!!

I know know exactly why…. But you people don’t know how these things work… and I can only tell you 100k times

I look for him to be nominated for the Nobel Peace prize next term. I plan to fly to Oslo and attend.

AFTER SIX LONG YEARS…

No credible virologist in this galaxy has come out with data proven that COVID 19 was N O T genetically enhanced- in fact -consensus is that its ability to naturally mutate is what proves that.

This is what I know for sure- Rand Paul is obsessed with finding something - ANYTHING- HELP HIM!!!! Hiuuury

there’s $BILLIOINS S of dark money in Clarence Thomas’s PAC account- that is proven to exist now . Soooo.. Why not pay for some European virologist to come to Congress and challenge his peers. Better hurry!!

I know know exactly why…. But you people don’t know how these things work… and I can only tell you 100k times

I look for him to be nominated for the Nobel Peace prize next term. I plan to fly to Oslo and attend.
Don't y'all just love it when Gator pulls the "I'm smarter than you all, if you'd just listen to me" bit with us? There's another group out there that's notorious for playing the same game of faux arrogance. Anyone recall which group that might be?

AFTER SIX LONG YEARS…

I also expect him to be nominated for an award Stalin was nominated for twice. Although, I don't know if it'll be for Peace. I'm thinking it'll be the Nobel Prize On How To Take Advantage of a Pandemic to Nearly Double Your Net Worth Award.

AFTER SIX LONG YEARS…

After he goes to that wet market and bat cave and proves his thesis, then he can have his prize. Until then, it's all midget blather.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT