ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci exposed?

I read here that Fauci will go down as a hero, or something like that. Some of us told that dumbass that Fauci was a lying piece of shit. Gator, you need to admit you were wrong about that asshole. Be a fvcking man for once.

Thank god the people that enabled that moron will never be in power again.
There is a Doctor on one of the LSU internet was an acquaintance of Fossi. He knew him fairly well personally. Whe Fauci shut the country down he called him the next day and told him he thought he was wrong. He said he told Faucci he shoukd do exactly tge opposite. He said tge 6’ distance thing was okay and the masks help prevent tge cspread if worn by people who might have. He recommended that Faucci push everybody to take strong Vitamin D capsules. People who did not take viramin D needed to be out in the Sun to activate the vitamin D from the food, etc. I took 2 5000 units a day and I think he did also. Anyway we didn’t get the Covid 19 and neither did several members of my family who did the same. We were all exposed several times.

Faucci was concerned about the number of Hospital beds of some good kind in the country. He said there were not enough in the country if they had a huge epidemic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT