ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci admits to being a liar. Shocker.

surprise-sarcastic.gif

Been saying for the last couple of years. He needs a raging case of nut and ass cancer that lingers for years and that financially destroys him, his crooked wife and the rest of his keebler family.

I’d prefer he be hung publicly so everybody could have the chance to spit on him post death.

But that might be a bit strong of an opinion.

Only a fücking dipshit would have continued to believe this clown.

Only a fücking dipshit would have continued to believe this clown.
LOLOLOLOL Daily Mail Online … that’s a good one.
I prefer FDA data to cult cures.

But you still believe it like Derek believed the Kraken lady “bombshell” . It was a $Billion bombshell to Fox and other cult media outlets .. am I right?

I said Dominion iwould get the largest defamation verdict in history. Was I right?

E Jean Carrol came close with the Orange Felon.

But you still believe it like Derek believed the Kraken lady “bombshell” . It was a $Billion bombshell to Fox and other cult media outlets .. am I right?

I said Dominion iwould get the largest defamation verdict in history. Was I right?

You do know the vaccines aren’t approved by the FDA as well, correct? Just for emergency use only.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

You should really take a break from gargling Joe Biden’s balls. No sense in twisting and turning your cute little stories that have nothing to do with the OP. I get tired of schooling your liberal ass.

Here are a few other articles with the same verbatim quotes since you, like most liberals, hate facts when they are presented right in front of you.

Can’t wait to hear your next liberal reeeeee

If you want your posts to be taken seriously, you should stop getting your news from Vanity Fair and MS-NBC.

No shit - it will help you to stop consuming news from commie-lib outlets. Maybe use some common sense while you are at it.

Prayers lifted you come to your senses and stop defending this garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT